"We did not." I whispered, rolling my eyes.

Technically, us not talking wasn't my fault. I just didn't know how to respond to what she said the other night, and apparently it caught her off guard too.

I thought back to the other night after she also realized what she had just said.

"Shit." She mumbled under her breath.

"In love? You're falling in love with me?" I responded, thinking out loud.

"I think I should go." She said, getting up from the bed and throwing her sweatpants back on.

"Wait, you don't think we should talk about what just happened? what you just said?" I asked, sitting up.

She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck and looking down.

"I don't think so" She mumbled again.

Maybe she was embarrassed.. or didn't really mean it.

I mean we were having a moment, maybe she was just caught up. We all say things we don't mean sometimes, right?

"Okay... well goodnight." I sighed, looking down as she exited the room.

"Earth to Hazel." Riri sang, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Sorry, what?"

"You and KJ. How's that going?"

"Oh, it's good." I smiled.

We actually were doing good. We talked and got together everyday, sometimes to study and other times to just hang out. He was one of the reasons that I wasn't so hurt about the whole Shuri situation.

"Aweee." She cooed.

"Too bad she slept with Shuri." Mallory smirked.

"I did not, shut up." I rolled my eyes.

I let out a sigh of relief seeing the professor walk in the door. I didn't know how much longer I would be able to deny Mallory's accusations.

Thankfully the day went by quickly and it was time to go home before we knew it.

"I'll be home later." I announced to Riri as we parted ways.

I had made plans to hang out with KJ after class today and I was going to ride with him back to his place.

I let out a big yawn, stretching out on his couch. It was so comfy.

"Tired?" He asked, laughing at me.

I nodded, snuggling into the couch as he grabbed a blanket, laying beside me.

I grabbed the remote, putting on a movie and wrapping the blanket around us. He wrapped his arm around me, snuggling into my neck.

I giggled, feeling his lips move up and down, leaving a little trail of kisses.

"You're suppose to be watching the movie."

"Or we could make our own." I felt him smirk, placing his lips back on my neck. 

A soft moan escaped my lips as he sucked on it gently.

•      •      •

Every time that I returned home, I felt like I had to sneak back in and hope no one was up.

I closed the door softly behind me and turned around to be met with both Riri and Shuri.

"Were you trying to sneak in?" Riri asked as I let out a sigh.

"Why are you even up?"

It was almost three in the morning and they both were sitting here like it wasn't.

"I asked you a question first." She stated as I made my way over to where they were sitting.

"No I was not." I lied.

Admitting that I was sneaking into my own apartment at this time like I wasn't a grown adult would be wild.

"We we're just talking." She shrugged

I nodded as they both sat staring at me like I had just come from a different planet. Shuri still hadn't said a word to me, her and Riri were just exchanging looks as her jaw clenched.

"What?" I finally asked, giving up on interpreting their secret language.

"You were with KJ?" Riri asked, now with a smirk on her face.

I nodded slowly, confused as to what that had to do with the look that they were both giving me.

Shuri got up from the seat, rolling her eyes and walking into her room.

"What is even happening right now?"

"Why is there a hickey on your neck babe?" Riri asked, moving my hair and inspecting it closer.

"Shit."

I had forgotten just that quickly that it was even there, and she had just saw it.

Shit, shit, shit.