Untitled Part 108

Start from the beginning

Qin Xuezhou just walked forward with her head down, Chu Yanru's self-cultivation is better now, at least her disgust is not as obvious on the surface.

"What about your upbringing!"

She raised her head with a half smile, "I have no father or mother, so naturally I have no upbringing."

Chu Yanru was silent for a while, "It's not convenient to talk here, go in and talk." The

woman ordered After finishing this sentence, he walked over to the RV first, with an elegant posture, but as comfortable as the owner. Qin Xuezhou also knew that making a fuss at the hotel entrance would cause trouble for Tengda, so he went forward and opened the door silently.

On the contrary, Chu Yanru was more surprised. She was no longer a little girl who had never seen the world before. Although the car looked simple on the outside, the interior was extremely elegant, and it was not something ordinary stars could afford.

"This car...is yours?"

Of course it's not hers, it's the Du family's caravan. After that incident, Su Yue couldn't rest assured that she had to use it for the time being. It wasn't a gift for renting out temporarily. Qin Xuezhou didn't regard Su Yue as an outsider, so he quickly agreed.

There are two floors in the car. On the first floor, the living room, kitchen, bathroom and even a bathtub are all available, and the space is not crowded at all.

At this moment, Chu Yan was sitting Shi Shiran on the sofa behind the bar counter, observing the adopted daughter whom she hadn't seen in seven years with scrutinizing eyes. As expected of Qin Yunyi's daughter, that person caught everyone's attention with her goblin-like face at the beginning, but after many years her daughter is still young.

"Ms. Chu is here to catch up with me, right?"

"I won't be going back to the hotel after the celebration banquet, so I came here specially to see you."

"Xiao Jin...?" The

woman's eyes were completely There was no concealed malice, "You don't know yet, do you? Chu Jin is my son."

"Are you remarried?"

"It's remarried. Do I still have to be a widow for that bastard Jiang Wentao? Is he worthy?" Chu Yan was gentle and gentle. She smiled softly, "But I only have one son from the beginning to the end, Xue Zhou, I've made it so clear, don't you understand?"

Qin Xue Zhou stared at her with mechanical eyes. Asked her, "Chu Jin... is it Pingsheng?"

"Well, you finally understand." Chu Yanru nodded very comfortably, "He probably hasn't told you his identity yet?"

Her expression was a little dazed, Suddenly some do not understand what happened. "Why...why did he hide it from me?"

"Because...he hates you."

Chu Yanru's light voice came straight over, "I hate you for abandoning him, I hate you for abandoning this family, I hate you for being snobbish Worship money and run away because the family has no money. A white-eyed wolf who hates a low life like you is worthy of being called my sister for more than ten years."

"I don't have one, you know I don't have one!"

"Yes, I know! But so what?"

Speaking of what happened back then, Chu Yanru still hated it, she had never been subjected to such a thing since she was a child. insult.

Yes, although she didn't love Qin Xuezhou as an adopted daughter, after all, the two of them had lived together peacefully for so long, but in the end she had kept her husband Bai Yueguang's daughter under her nose for so many years! She couldn't accept such shame and humiliation!