Chapter Nineteen

.
.
.
.
.
Hito....

Hito...

"HITOSHI WAKE UP"

As I start shaking him hard "Hmm Izu.. what is it?" He says while rubbing his eyes "How can you forget what today is." As I show him the calender I've brought from my room "HOLY SHIT" He quickly gets out of bed and starts getting ready. "I'll wait for you downstairs okay" As I walk downstairs I see Hizashi making breakfast "Do you need any help" He jumps startled at my sudden appearance "Goodness Little Listener you" He takes a breath while holding his chest "I'd love your help" As I make my way towards him. And we began making breakfast for everyone.

15 minutes passed

"Good morning Pops," says Hitoshi as he makes his way downstairs followed by Shota "Good morning," he says in his usual exhausted voice. They make their way toward the table as Hizashi and I bring the breakfast out. "Are you guys excited about the UA exam?" Hizashi said as he took a sit beside Shota. "I don't know what I'm feeling at the moment" My emotions were everywhere today as I sat beside Hitoshi. "Well I'm kinda nervous but also pumped I guess," he says as he takes a bite of his pancake. "Well good luck," Shota said as he sipped his coffee.

When we finish we all begin to make our way to school.

After a 20-minute drive, we finally arrive at the gates of U.A

Wow... there were a bunch of kids here. No wonder this school is regarded as the best.
I begin to feel slightly nervous. But then I feel a hand on mine. "You'll do great Izuku," Hitoshi said to me and it calms me down as I gently squeeze his hand and he smiled.

I look around and notice that Shota and Hizashi and not here anymore they must have something to do. Hitoshi and I begin to make our way inside. (More like Hitoshi drags him)

As we make our way toward the bulletin board to see the way we would take the written exam "I guess we're in different rooms for this" I hummed as Hitoshi walks me towards my room "Wait here and I'll come and pick you up" I nod as he hugs me and runs down the hall and disappears. I make my way inside the class and wait for more students to arrive. 

after waiting for a while everyone arrived and Midnight started handing out the test. When I got the test I quickly skimmed through it and it looked pretty easy. (I mean you are a robot of course the test would be more straightforward for you) "Okay now that everyone has the test you will be given 3 hours to complete the test good luck," Midnight says as you set the timer and starts playing on her phone. I didn't need 3 hours for this as I started to answer the questions At a quick pace. Around the 1-hour mark, I was already done and I went to hand my test in. "well you finished quickly are you sure you want to hand it in" I nod and she takes a look at my test "Izuku Midoriya? you must be the boy Nezu talked about. well since you finished you may leave." As I head out to leave I feel eyes follow me so I turned to look and I see someone with glasses and a blond with red eyes. Do I have something on my face I exit the classroom and sit on a bench and I use my phone to examine my face everything seems to be normal. 

After waiting for a while I must have shut off because the next thing I know is I'm being shaken "Wake up Izuku we have to make our way towards the practical exam next" I stir awake "Oh okay let's go then" I stand up as we make our way towards the auditorium. (If you're wondering how come they didn't get lost in U.A it's probably because Izuku scanned the whole building and found the blueprints so it's impossible for them to get lost)

After some time we arrive at the auditorium and take our sits and when I look beside me it's the same Blond kid with red eyes from the test room and he seems to be glaring at me. After some time Hizashi comes through the door. "HELLO LISTENERS" that seems to make him take his eyes off me "I'LL QUICKLY GIVE YOU THE RUNDOWN OF THE PRACTICAL EXAM."

"Now pay close attention, listeners! you'll be conducting a ten-minute mock urban battle at our replica city district"

"You can bring whatever you want with you, After the presentation, you'll head over to your designated battle center"

"Now I'm going to explain the 4 different types of robots and the points related to the robot's difficulty levels"

-1 point - Easy villains

-2 points - Medium Villans

-3 points - Hard Villans

-0 points - Arena Trap

"you would be able to differentiate between the robots because they would have their corresponding number and everyone one of you have a pamphlet showing you what they look like. Now the 0-pointers are used as an obstacle which is why they are called the arena trap. Now with that being said please make your way toward your battle center and go beyond plus ultra." With that Hizashi leaves and everyone runs to their designated centers.

"Which battle center do you have I have C" 

"Oh I have B"

"Well guess I see you later good luck Izuku" he runs off

"Good luck Hitoshi," I whisper and run off to my area

As I run into my arena I see many different people already destroying the robots so I set up the most efficient way to win: which is to hack a 0-pointer. As I run around to find one, I take down some 2 and 1 points and after a while, I found a 0-pointer and sneakily hack into its program which I thought would be harder, 'you need to step up your game Nezu'. As the robot picked me up and put me on its shoulders. "okay 0-Pointer take out all the robots we may encounter" The robot began to move and demolish the others left and right. After some time I hear that they were releasing another 0-pointer 'Of course, Nezu would do this' This 0-pointer was silently bigger than the one I'm currently in possession of but otherwise the same design.

As I turn to exit the Arena I see a girl trapped in the rubble as the 0-pointer makes its way toward her. 'is no one going to help her' As I see people run away I decide to go and help her. The 0-pointer takes me close and lowers me down as I command it to fight against the other oncoming 0-pointer. I make my way toward her and begin lifting the rubble off and around her. 

"Thank you for helping me"

"No problem can you stand"

I give her my hand and try to help her stand but she stumbles 'I forgot to analyze her health how did I forget to do that' I do a quick scan and find that she sprained her ankle 'Such a light would for being trapped in the rubble. I lightly pick her up and make my way toward the arena entrance where I'm sure Recovery Girl would be. 

"Your quite strong for someone so tiny could it be your quirk" I ignore her and continued to make my way towards Recovery Girl.

"Hello Izuku what do we have here"

"She was trapped in some rubble and sprained her ankle"

"Oh alright please place her down and I'll get to healing her"

I gently put her down and I wave goodbye to Recovery Girl as I make my way out of the arena to meet up with Hitoshi. A couple of minutes pass and I see Hitoshi waiting for me on a bench. 

"How did you do on the exams" 

"I believe I passed" he smiles "How about you Hitoshi"

"Well I think I did well hopefully I can get enough points to end p in the same class as you"

I smile and we make our way outside where Shota and Hizashi are waiting 

"I thought you guys had to stay and grade test papers," Hitoshi said as we get in the car "We are but we decide to drop you off first since you might be exhausted after the exams," Hizashi said with a smile while Shota tries to get enough sleep before having to grade test papers. After arriving home Hitoshi and I order pizza and watch a movie till we fall asleep 'I wonder if I got enough points' With that last thought I drift off to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

(I know this chapter took longer than I promised but my life has been a mess so far and I don't know what to do. I hope everyone has a way better day than me. You may leave suggestions for future chapters if you like and I enjoy reading your comment they make me smile even in my stressful life. Peace out 😊✌)