Chapter Seventeen

"My software is updating"
.
.
.
.
.
After saying that theirs was an awkward silence before Mr Yamada starts laughing "geez kid that's funny" he says between laughs. "Huh but I didn't make a joke though" I replied confused as Mr Yamada and everyone else look's at me with a confused face.

"What do you mean Izuku" Hitoshi says

Before I could replay I heard a 'ding' indicating that my update was complete. I then take a bite of the pizza as they all just continue to stare at me. "I finished updating" as I continued to eat the pizza "hey kid is updating something that your quirk requires" Shota said

"Hmm no"

"What do you mean by no" Hitoshi says with everyone agreeing

"I don't have a quirk" and when I said this everyone looked shocked "did I say something wrong."

"Then what about the updating if you don't have a quirk tyen what is that." Mr Yamada said. "Well I'm a robot" I replied as I took the last bote of my pizza. I looked up since it was quiet as everyone was frozen in shocked.

I decided to do the dishes while I waited for them to come out of it. 5 minutes passesd and they were finally okay. As Shota walks up to me and looks me straight in the eyes. "What do yo mean your a robot"

"I was created in a lab everything about me was programmed by my father Professor Hisashi. Although I'm a robot he still care for me like a son." I was now tearing up but I refused to let them fall and continue to talk. " Even though I'm not human I feel human. I don't know how to explain it but I hope you don't treat me differently because of it." Shota had a sad expression and so did Hitoshi and Mr Yamada as they were now standing behind Shota. Next then I know I was being hugged by all three of them.

"It's okay we won't treat you differently Izuku" Mr Yamada said and I couldn't help but cry and they just hugged me hardder. After a while they let go but I felt like we have gotten closer. "Izuku do you want to watch a movie together" Hitoshi says as he gives me a small smile but it makes me happy as I agreed and he put in a random movie as Mr Yamada and Shota join us on the couch as the t.v shows the Little mermaid. 20 minutes in and We were all sleeping.
.
.
.
.
.
(I know this chapter is short but it was midterms week at my school so I didn't have a lot of time to work on my story. Plus I also have to keep my grades up since Im graduating and can't fail a class. But I at least hope this small chapter is my reader's liking.)