Chapter 8

Neteyam's Pov

Aonung and I have been hanging out a lot recently and it has been so fun. Just the two of us behaving and being how we want too. Not how our Fathers or mothers want us too. It's so reliving. Everything has been great, until Ketamti. She ha been non stop talking to Aonung. She also TOUCHES his arm when she talks to him. Like no, that is my arm too touch not yours. I don't even know where she came from. She kinda just appeared. I hate her but I feel bad about it. She hasn't done anything wrong. She doesn't know him and I are dating. But I really hate her.

"Just leave me alone!" I hear Kiri say sounding quite upset.

I walk out to see that Ketamti is picking on Kiri. Now I have a reason to hate her. I walk down to the sand and stand in-between Kiri and Ketamti. She backs up slightly to see who is in her way.

"Don't you dare be a bitch to my sister!" I say fighting the urge to yell.

"Fucking move"

"No, leave her alone."

"Why, she's an easy target?"

"She is my sister! She is not your fucking target now leave her alone!"

"Whatever" She says rolling her eyes. She walks away and probably back to the hell house she came from.

"You ok?" I ask Kiri

"Yeah I'm good thanks"

We start walking back to our pod when Aonung jogs over.

"Hey can we talk?"

"Sure, you go ahead Kiri I'll catch up" She nods walking away.

"What's up?" I ask him

"What happened with Ketamti she can to me crying because you were bullying her?"

"You're kidding right?"

"No, she was really upset"

"That bitch was picking on Kiri and I told her to stop"

"Are you sure that's it. No bullying like tone or comments?"

"The fuck, she was the one being the bully!"

"Hey Neteyam it's ok, there is no need to get angry I'm just asking"

"No. You don't believe me. You believe your cunt of a girlfriend."

"Nete-"

I left and went back to our pod. Kiri was laying on the floor looking at the roof. I lay down next to her and do the same. We don't talk or move. We just lay there in the piece and quite. I can hear the sounds of the waves crashing, I can smell the salt water, I can feel the cool sea breeze, I can feel myself falling asleep.

Aonung's Pov

I walk up to the sully's pod to see Neteyam asleep on the floor. I gently pick him up in my arms and place him on his bed. I kiss him on the forehead before turning to leave when all of a sudden I hear movement. I turn around to see Neteyam's sleepy eyes looking up at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I apologise

"No it's fine, I was half awake anyways but have you seen Kiri?"

"No I haven't, why?"

"She ways laying with me but she's gone"

"Oh, I haven't sorry. Also I'm sorry that I was accusing you before. Ketamti said that she was picking on Kiri after I talked to you"

"I accept you apology as long as you believe her again"

"No I won't"

"Wait why would she tell you she was picking on Kiri?"

"She thought that I would think it was funny"

"Why would she think that"

"Because I'm a shitty person"

"don't say that"

"It's true tho, no one likes me"

"I like you very much"

He grabs my waist and I lean down and kiss him.

"I love you"

"I love you"

A.N- Hello. Sorry for being inactive school just started back. Also sorry this is short I'm tired and have no ideas what to write about so if you have any chapter ideas please let me know.