Chapter 4

Neteyam's Pov

It's been 3 days since the rock incident and ever since then Aonung has been avoiding me. I don't know why, he was really happy swimming back to land. 

*Swimming Back (3rd Person)*

"Oh my god Tey your so slow."

"Hey I'm just a forest boy remember?"

"Fine come here" Neteyam grabbed onto his shoulders and got on his back. Aonung turned his head around just far enough for Neteyam to kiss him.

Aonung swam the two of them back to the beach on the side of the island. 

"Goodbye my love, I'll see you latter."

"Goodbye Tay" Aonung said kissing him goodbye

*End of swimming back*

But after that he hasn't even looked at me.

Aonung's Pov 

I love Neteyam. Like love love. I am in love with Neteyam Sully. 

But I can't love him. Our mothers hate each other. Our dads are only kind of friends and the rest of the clan hates the whole family. 

I already get enough shit from my dad about how I have to start acting like a leader, how would he react to this?

*Time skip to Night*

Neteyam's Pov

The Metkayina clan are having a tribe clan meeting and obviously we weren't invited. No one here likes us. They just think of us as forest people, which is what we are. We are not water people. we can't swim fast, hold our breath for long or even ride properly. 

I miss home. 

Climbing trees, flying, not worrying if Aonung hates me or not. 

God this boy won't leave my head. He is my thoughts. I miss him and surly I wasn't the only one who felt something between the two of us. He had to have felt it too right?

Aonung's Pov

We are having a clan meeting and it is very hectic. Dad keeps changing the subject between The sully's and Me becoming the Clan leader when I'm older. Surly he can focused on the one that is currently relevant. All I can think about is Neteyam. I need to tell him how I feel and I need to talk to him properly. I will. Tonight.

A.N-Sorry this is really short