The maid come out with plates and places them in front of Kyle and Marshall. They quickly dig in. Chloe leans back in her sit as she questions, “How long as it been since you ate?”

Kyle looks up then quickly glances back down at his plate. Marshall shrugs his shoulder and then answers with his mouth full. “A long time.”

Chloe smiles Marshall was adorable. “So why did you two follow your brother out here.”

Kyle and Marshall once again panic before they answer. When Chloe arch her eyebrow and her eyes begin to glow slowly Marshall quickly blurts, “Our parents are dead. David is all we have left. We didn’t want to be left alone again.”

“What made Olivia father come to the decision to marry her off.”

“Our father was the leader in our pack. When he was killed by an alpha our pack instantly wanted blood. There was a huge blood bath and Olivia father notice blood was being shed quickly on both sides. So he had a meeting with the new pack member and they came up with the decision to combine the pack.”

“Why marriage though.”

“It’s traditional.”

Chloe turns around to see Olivia leaning on the wall with her arms cross. Kyle and Marshall glimpse down at their food and continue to eat.

Olivia sits at the table and Chloe asks, “Where is Catherine.”

“Upstairs sleep.” Olivia answers running her hand through her hair.

Marshall looks up with wide eyes and asks curiously, “How does it feel being a witch.”

Chloe laughs, “Different.”

“Different how?”

“Marshall.” Kyle hisses.

Chloe smiles, “It’s just different. You feel power running through your veins all the time. It takes a lot of practice to control it just the same with controlling your inner wolf.”

Marshall listens intensively. “This is my first time meeting a vampire and witch.”

“Glad to be your first.”

Marshall blushes but then jumps when he hears a deep growl from behind him.

“Violet.” Chloe snaps.

The alpha roll her eyes then sit next to Chloe eyeing the two young boys. “Hope you ate well.” She sneers. “Because I have a lot of questions to ask.”

Marshall and Kyle gulps and Violet starts, “Do your older brother want to bring harm to Olivia?”

“No.” Kyle answers. “He is just here to bring back his girlfriend.”

“I’m not his girlfriend.” Olivia snaps.

“You will be.” Kyle mutters underneath his breath.

Olivia growls and leaves the room before she kill the young boy.

Once Kyle and Marshall are done eating Violet escorts them to the front door with their older brother. “Leave.” Violet sneers. “Never come back!”

David growls but leaves heading back north.

<><> 

Kimberly walks up to Riley with a pissed off expression how could she. Everyone at Riley table begins to eye her curiously and Kimberly can see the smirk on Riley face. “Hello princess.” The girl who is currently sitting on Riley lap frowns and then scowls up at Kimberly.