♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY

Start from the beginning

Nighttime,
Haruchiyo's and (Y/n)'s penthouse...

Second Person's POV

"I'm home-"

"Hey, (Y/n)!!"

Haruchiyo was interrupted by his friends cutting off his sentence midway. He was irritated, ready to throw hands but restraining himself for a specific reason. Today was supposed to be a joyful day for his family.

The Haitanis, Kakucho, Kanji, Hajime, Takeomi and Manjiro entered the house along with Haruchiyo. You observed them from the kitchen, gladly accepting their heartwarming visit.

"Oh, wow. Everyone is here today. I'm really pleased." You smiled warmly at the Bonten executives. Most of them were carrying big present boxes. "Good thing that all of you guys are here. I cooked a little too much..."

You scratched your cheek sheepishly which urged the executives to fix their gazes on the dining table. Surprisingly, many delectable dishes were presented before their eyes. They were shocked by the amount of efforts you poured into your cooking.

"I'm definitely gonna be full tonight.." - Kanji

"THAT'S A LOT! And you cooked these all by yourself??" - Rindou

"I'm hungry.." - Manjiro

"This is amazing. Cooking such amount all on your own. As expected from our personal assistant." - Kakucho

"You can open your own restaurant at this rate." - Hajime

"Haruchiyo is lucky. He gets to enjoy food cooked by you everyday." - Takeomi

"Ahh, tonight is going to be one memorable feast of my life." - Ran

Even Haruchiyo was flabbergasted. "H-How did you juggle your time between cooking and looking after our kid? I can barely make time for myself while caring for him.."

"Oh, really? I don't know. I just did the usual?"

You nonchalantly answered. Haruchiyo only became more perplexed. He leaned his back against the wall, sliding down in devastation.

If he was in your place, he would have passed out already.

Wanting to give moral support, Chiyo walked toward his human father and licked Haruchiyo's hand. Rindou, Ran, Hajime and Takeomi snorted, amused by the sight of the tired Haruchiyo.

Ignoring the father of the baby the executives were anticipating to meet, Manjiro stepped forward and approached you. "Here, a small present for Pudding and you."

"Small, you said-?" You chortled, nearly choking on your own breath as you found his words funny. Because the box in his hand was certainly not small. It was huge.

"Thanks, Mikey. I'm sure our son will love it!" You happily accepted his gift. Taking it from his hands, you placed it down on the kitchen counter first. Manjiro's eyes kept following your every moment which piqued your interest.

Manjiro wanted to ask something. You just knew it. But he was too shy to say it out loud.

"Everyone, you can place the gifts in the living area first. Also, take turns if you wanna see the baby. Don't wanna make him cry." You informed your guest. The instant they gained your green light to see the baby, excitement shone on their faces. Of course they were excited.

This would be their first time meeting your newborn, except for Takeomi and Haruchiyo.

"Nice! Now, where is Pudding-"

"In his own room, obviously."

You answered Rindou's question before he could even finish asking. Shifting his gaze to the said room, Rindou already planned to be the first one to meet your baby.