ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔.

( This oneshot is 'FLUFF' )

! GN Reader !

<3

< 3

< 3

'' CLEAN ''

modern! AU

.

..

...

⚠️ MENTION OF SH ⚠️

Amber's POV

My eyes flutter open, looking into the darkness of my room, the plush in my arms falling over the side of the bed as I push my self up using my elbows.

I hear a faint noise, recognizing it as Y/N's ringtone. I look over, seeing the light of my phone casting a bright glare on my window. I pick up my phone, my eyes squinting at the light. I quickly turn down the brightness and answer the phone.

"Ah.... Y/N, why are you calling me at this hour?" I ask, yawning in-between my words. Then, I hear sobs coming from the other side of the phone.

"Amb-.. Amber... Can I ple-ease come over?" I hear them sob quietly, making them stutter most of their words. "I- uhm, of course! I'll be waiting for you in my room..." I say, not wanting to hang up just yet. "Oka-" Another sob. "Okay. Thank-" another one. " Thank you Amb." They finally say, sobs once again interrupting most of their words. "Mhm! No problem, baby." I say one last time before hanging up on my lover.

I start to wonder at what could make Y/N cry so much to need to come over at 01:02 AM. 'Wait, 01:02 AM?' I quickly look at the time on my phone, then look at my calendar. 'Doesn't that mean..'

I hear the doorbell ring two times. Now, I quickly throw my phone down in my bed and get up from my comfortable spot on my bed to rush over to open the bedroom door.

I make my way over through the kitchen to the door of my house. I open the door to see my smiling red faced partner.

Y/N's POV

With a big grin on my face, I rush over to Amber and engulf her into a tight hug. My arms comfortably wrapped around her waist, hers wrapping around my neck.

I give her a quick peck on the lips then tuck my head in the crook of her neck. Amber's arms tightened around my neck, almost making me feel as if I couldn't breathe.

I pull away from the hug, finally stepping inside of her house, shutting the door behind me. I take off my coat and hang it up on the smooth wooden coat rack to the right of the doorway. Then, I take my shoes off and put them next to the shoe box at the foot of the door.

I look back over to where Amber was standing, not seeing her anywhere. I first thought that she might've went to the bathroom or something, but, that was until I felt arms wrap around my waist and words in my ear. "I'm so proud of you, baby." Amber whispers into my ear, her chin resting comfortably on my shoulder with her head leaning against mine.

I smile, wrapping my hands over her own, melting into the hug. There was a comfortable silence between us, even though no words were being said it was as if I knew how she was feeling no matter what.

I stayed in her arms for a while, almost falling asleep till she lets go of my waist and takes my hand. "Let's go watch a movie, if that's alright with you." Her soft and quiet question making me immediately nod.

Amber smiles at me and gently pulls me towards her bedroom. She opens the door, allowing me to smell the sweet aroma of  vanilla candles on her nightstand. I looked around, to my left was her walk-in closet. It was half open,  I could see her unorganized clothes piled up in the corner. To the left of that was a L shaped desk. On one side was her school laptop, on the other was her personal one. I could tell the differences because her laptop was covered in cute little stickers.

Amber lets go of my hand in order to grab her laptop from the desk. Then, she turns to face the bed. I was able to see her beautiful smile as she lay down. She looks over to me and pats the bed next to her, silently inviting me to come sit with her. I comply, making my way over to her bed. I jump up on top of it, pulling the blanket up so I could comfortably get under it.

My arms found their way swiftly around Amber's side as soon as I finally got up next to her, my head now resting on the shoulder of the woman I love.

Amber sets her laptop on her legs, opening up Netflix. "Hmmm~.. what do you wanna watch, baby?" She looks over to me patently, waiting for me to answer. "How about... Fear Street? Isn't that the horror one you wanted to watch?" You question, picking your head up from her shoulder to look at her. She nods turning back to her laptop.

----

Amber was passed out in your arms, you being half asleep at this point. Fear Street was quietly playing in the background.

Once you two finally woke up, you both spent the rest of the day celebrating you being clean from any self harm for a year straight.