Chapter One

"Three months!" Drew sighed. "Come on, don't you miss your mom? Your dad? Your sister?" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I do, a lot. I'm just going to miss you." He said, and then giving me a soft kiss. "I'll miss you too but you need a break. London brought you nothing but stress. You need a time off. Plus, we've been together all the time for a year. I need to hand you over for a while." He laughs lightly and rests his head on my shoulder. "I'm a hand-me-down boyfriend now?"

I push him down on the bed along with puddles of his unpacked clothing and cuddle next to him.

"I don't share." I said. "Good, because I don't want to be anyone else's." He said and kissed my forehead. "But seriously, you have to go home and pay the debt of missing every FaceTime call from your mother. Do you know how many mathematical facts I learned because I kept answering for you?" He smirked, "Well, at least you learn something."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Go home!" I whined onto his chest. "Or you mom might teach me Advance Calculus." He sat up straight and continued folding his clothes. "Alright, you're too eager to get rid of me." He pouted. What the actual fuck? Drew Dirksen is pouting! This is not the time, bro.

            "It's just that I don't want your family to think I'm taking you away from them or anything. You used most of your breaks to stay here with me and I love that you do and you do get my point, right?" He nodded in response. "They love you because I do." I kissed him before helping him pack.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asked randomly. "Well, you're such a good singer and so are your band mates so you're bound to succeed either way-"

 "No, I meant with you." He said and then laughed. I love it when he laughs with that cute squeak. He's so fucking amazing, I'm questioning everything that exists. "That question should be coming from me, Mr. Dirksen." I said. "Ugh, you're right! You'll be bored out of your mind without me here." He said. That's true but I can't admit that or else he would give me another reason not to make him go home to his family. "Well, I have training for figure skating so I have that." I said, sticking my tongue at him. "That's boring." He said. "The first time we met, you thought it was hot." I argued.

        "Fuck, I lost. I better unfold these and stay here." He said, scattering all his packed clothes. "Drew Tilanus Dirksen!" I scolded. "Don't make me leave!" He cried, running off to the balcony. Damn, this kid has legs longer than a freeway.

"I don't want to go." He said, his voice serious this time. "It's your family, Drew. Is there something you're afraid of going back to?" I asked. He was silent for a moment, "I—I don't know. I just can't." He wraps his arms around me and we kiss. I love Drew's kisses. It always felt genuine and it always gave me butterflies. "I love you." He whispers.

 "I love you." I replied, kissing his cheek. He rested his chin on top of my head. Sometimes Drew's height intimidates me. Like, hey I want some eggs and you walk in to the kitchen and BAM, wow a giraffe!

Nah, I'm kidding. I love Drew and his height. I love how he can wrap his arms around me and how I can rest my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat. I'm whipped.

 "Why can't you come with me?" He asked. "I have a competition to train for, remember?" He frowned. "You're already amazing it's impossible to beat you." He said. "You're only saying that cause you're my boyfriend." I said and laughed lightly. Well, Drew didn't. I hate seeing him frown. Like, if there's one person that should never ever frown, it's him.

"If it helps, I can visit when I have the time." I suggested. His eyes lit up and he smiled.

"That's perfect."

You're perfect.

 "Now, let's go back inside and fix all the clothes you threw away." I said, pulling him back inside. "Why should I? I can buy new clothes because I'm fucking rich!" I let go of him and teasingly walked in. "Fine, then I'm claiming all your muscle tees." I said. "Hell no, woman." He quickly trailed behind me.

I have never felt more contented in my life than I have with anyone else.

 Hey, loves! That has been chapter one of The Choice // Drew Dirksen. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I promise to give you a great story. So, if you have any thoughts, don't hesitate to comment. Next update will be on Saturday, 9:30 PM. Have a good night, Tiders!

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE RCB AWARDS

Sincerely,

The Tide Metro x