Everleigh and Topanga looked at Cory and said "Liar!" 

'Liar!" Cory pointed to himself giddily "I need the holiday to be good for Shawn" 

At the mention of his dad's name an instant smile took place on Reggie's face. He missed his dad and he has been super excited ever since his dad told he was coming for the holidays. 

This morning he woke Everleigh up at six in the morning because he's so excited he couldn't sleep any longer knowing he was hours away from seeing his dad in person again after seeing him the weekend of his birthday, which was Everleigh's second surprise for his birthday which was plane tickets to go visit Shawn where he currently was staying at that moment. 

"Shawn's coming!" Cory said happily 

Reggie's leg started bouncing in excitement and Leigh smiled softly placing her hand gently on his knee, she leaned towards him "Calm down love, he'll be here in awhile, you won't miss seeing him he'll be here for some time" she spoke to him softly 

"I know Mon Cheri" he smiled softly placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'm just excited" he said leaning his forehead against hers. 

Cory and Topanga watched the two with gentle smiled, wishing they would get together already. 

Little did they know their wish had already come true and they were going to find out in a few hours. 

The intercom buzzed and Cory ran towards it excitedly "Shawn?!" 

"Maya!" the blonde announced 

"Shawn?!" the Curly haired man asked once more hopefully 

"Aw what's the matter? You're boyfriend's not here yet?" Maya asked him teasingly, earning amused smiles on her sibling figure's faces. 

"He's not my boyfriend!" Cory pouted 

"Ya sure about that dad?" Everleigh asked teasingly earning a glare from her dad, to which she raised her hands in mock surrender. 

"Oh then what are we going to do with this 'Cory and Shawn 4-Evah!' ornament" Topanga asked holding a giant red ornament with a sign that read 'Cory and Shawn 4-Evah' on it along with their faces on it when they were younger. 

"Oh that?" he questioned walking towards his wife 'That goes right in front of the Cory and Topanga wedding ornament" Cory grabbed the ornament from his wife's hands and placing it in front of the wedding ornament.  

"My whole life" Topanga smiled 

Everleigh looked at her boyfriend, leaning down slightly because his head was laying on her shoulder "If you did that if we get married i will get a bigger ornament for me and Maya and put it smack-dab in the middle of the tree" she said with humor dancing in her voice. 

"I'd never my darling" he said with an equal amount of Humor dancing in his voice. 

The couple looked up when they heard Maya enter the apartment and say "i don't even think he exists" Reggie pulled a face of mock offence  "May, if he didn't exist then neither would i"