15.1

1x1.15 Girl meets Reggie's Birthday

Reggie and Everleigh meets Reggie's 13th birthday

It was November 23, also known as Reggie Hunters birthday

Everleigh spent most of last night decorating the Matthews apartment for the boy's birthday after he fell asleep last night.

She laid on his chest, looking up at him as he slept peacefully, he looked beautiful to her. However he stirred as the door was thrown open and very happy Auggie came barreling into the before catapulting himself on the bed.

The curly haired boy sat on Reggie's stomach "Wake up, Reggie wake up. It's your birthday!" Reggie opened his eyes and smiled at the boy "Hey little man" Auggie's smile widened "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks buddy" He turned to look at Everleigh "Happy birthday Darling" She smiled at him, leaning her head on his shoulder, she had moved before Auggie jumped on him.

"There's a surprise for you in the living room" Auggie told Reggie excitedly, Reggie looked at him intrigued "Is there?" the curly haired boy nodded happily before pointing to his sister "Evi did it!" Reggie smiled over at Everleigh and she blushed "Did she now?" he asked keeping eye contact with her "Mhm" Auggie nodded.

Everleigh turned her head to look at Auggie "Hey bubba why don't you see if Mama needs help with anything while we get dressed" She smiled at him and he smiled back adorably "Ok!" Everleigh stood up and picked him up carrying him over to the door and setting him down and he ran off before she turned around and shut the door.

She smiled as she looked over at Reggie, who was looking at her with a smirk on his lips. "Did you decorate for me?" he asked her and she nodded before heading over to her closet to pick out an outfit and Reggie went over to his side of the closet to pick his.

Yes Reggie had his own little part of her closet because he's in there most nights. And it's easier then going back between rooms even though it wouldn't take long considering their closets had a little passageway but most times he was too tired during the mornings and nights and she had the same in his closet.

 And it's easier then going back between rooms even though it wouldn't take long considering their closets had a little passageway but most times he was too tired during the mornings and nights and she had the same in his closet