Chapter 1: The Brightest Star

Start from the beginning

Hawaii: Now where were we... oh right, I need to beat you, Beta!

Hawaii: Now, right before we start, Let me say this to start! I am fairly strong!

OB is now intimidated

OB rushes him.

OB: just because you are shinier, doesn't make you any stronger than before!

Hawaii: you may say that

Hawaii grabs her in the neck mid charge.

Hawaii: but I think otherwise.

Hawaii slams OB into the water. *I wonder if the water works like the ground for ship girls and Sirens*

Hawaii: These hands are rated E for everyone!

???: The Strongest Fist!

Hawaii changes forms to light cruiser.

Hawaii: Lets see if you can catch these hands!

Hawaii unleashes a flurry of fists so fast, it leaves trails of light everywhere.

Observer Beta gets hit by them all because of a skill issue of being too fat/slow.

Hawaii: Well, lets finish this!

Hawaii changes form to carrier

???: The Indomitable Shield!

Hawaii's shield opens up to reveal a big ass cannon or his BFG. Hawaii points the barrel at Observer.

Hawaii: Ciao!

The laser blasts OB out of the water.

OB: You wont see the last of meeee!

*Imagine team rocket as OB*

Hawaii: *sighs* she was supposed to be one of the stronger Sirens, but she's barely a snack.

Hawaii turns around.

Hawaii sees a sleeping Laffey and an injured Javelin.

Javelin: Who are you!?

Hawaii: you can say that I'm just a passing ship but it seems that you need healing my little friend.

Hawaii proceeds to use some wisdom cubes to fully heal up Javelin.

Javelin: !?

Hawaii: Please don't tell Vestal about this or she's going to kill me or kidnap me to steal me ability.

Azurlane base

Vestal: Achoo!

Vestal: Was someone talking about me?

Back to Hawaii

Javelin: Who are you really?

Hawaii: Oh, Im sorry. My name is Hawaii or in other terms, the absolute unit.

Javelin: how do you know who we, technically Vestal, are?

Hawaii gives Javelin a short recap/story on who he is and how he knows who Vestal and the rest are.

Javelin: So, you don't want me to tell anyone about your existence.

Hawaii: No, just don't tell Vestal about what I did. You can tell the other of my existence though. But please not my name. Remember, I'm supposed to be dead and I will reveal myself to the others when I want to. So please don't reveal my name.

Javelin: Ok... what will you be doing after we leave.

Hawaii: Oh, I will be joining you back to the Azur lane base. Its been a long time since I have last been there and I need to have a chat with the commander.

Javelin: how will you disguise yourself, you are the only male ship in existence.

Hawaii: I have my own ways on disguising myself. You will see later.

Hawaii: Shall we go back to the base then?

Javelin: Sure , but.... a little help here?

Javelin gestures to the sleeping Laffey

Hawaii: *chuckles* Sure.

Hawaii picks up Javelin and he, along with Javelin, make their way to the Azurlane base.

Mirror Sea

???: So, hes still alive huh.

???: he severely injured both tester and purifier and they are working at 60 percent their normal strength. He also incapacitated Observer Beta as well.

???: truly a menacing foe. I hope to see you in battle Hawaii

*cliffhanger*

Authors notes:

Finally done with chapter 1! I pretty much speeded through this and although this may not seem much, more will come, I promise(hopefully). See you all next chapter! Have a nice Day!