SOFÍA ISABELLA REYES

Sofía Isabella Reyessinger, songwriter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sofía Isabella Reyes
singer, songwriter

BIRTHDAY
May 24, 1997 (25)

BIRTHPLACE
New York City, New York

ABOUT
Born to an American father and a Spanish mother, Sofía was born in New York City where her family resided due to both of her parents jobs. Sofía began writing music at an early age, selling her first song at only 16.

She started a YouTube channel when she was 13 where she posted numerous vlogs of her daily life as well as multiple covers over the years; the channel is now used to promote her own music. She is known for her work with artists such as Selena Gomez, Kali Uchis and Shawn Mendes.

More recently, Sofía managed to earn her own record deal and began releasing her own music in 2020. She still frequents songwriting when needed.

BEFORE FAME
Sofía grew up in New York City with both her parents, moving out as soon as she had graduated high school. The family of three makes habit of visiting their family home a few times yearly, having lived there themselves during COVID restrictions before moving back to the USA.

FAMILY LIFE
It is not known how Sofías parents came to meet, but her mother was born in Madrid and her father a NYC native. Sofía is fluent in both English and Spanish due to her heritage and frequent family visits back home where the remainder of her relatives reside.

Sofía currently resides in New York City, but own properties in her hometown in Madrid.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Sofía is known to be associated with multiple celebrities due to the nature of her work, seen at prestigious events such as the Grammys and the Vanity Fair Oscars Party.

Her instagram account features many of these events, posing for pictures with the likes of Bad Bunny, KAYTRANADA and even Taylor Swift.

She has been linked to model Isla Nadine Farid, the pair frequently being spotted around NYC and LA with one another. It is unknown how the pair became friends.

She was known to be dating Formula 1 driver, Carlos Sainz Jr, in the years 2019-2021. The couple had make the breakup official through a post on their instagrams, stating their love and appreciation for each other.

MOTH TO A FLAME ☆ CARLOS SAINZ JRजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें