Y/n Pov:

I was at the mall with my friend- singular because I'm very lonely and so quirky that no one likes me.

At some point we had gone separate ways. She was probably at a makeup store, while I was at an arcade. Because makeup is ew. I don't wear makeup- I don't even know how to apply it. I guess I'm just not like other girls.

I walk up to the shooting simulation game because it's not feminine. I'm anything but feminine.

As I swipe my arcade card, I feel someone push me, and I fall into the screen. The fucking nerve-
Oh my god.

"Watch where you're going brat" He growled in my ear, as if he didn't bump into me.

I don't care though. How could I? When he's so handsome.

"I--i-i-i-i-m so s-s-s-sorry- how can I make it up to you?" I asked vulnerably, looking up at him with wide teary eyes.

"Well I guess I know a way" He smirked and leaned in close to my face. Oh my god oh my god oh my g-

"Let's see if you can beat my GIRLFRIEND at air hockey," he said with the smirk still on his face.

"O-o-okay! Anything f-f-f-for you!!!" I said with a wide smile. I think I'm in love!!!

I clutched onto his arm desperately and let him drag me to his girlfriend. Wow oppa is so strong!!

It feels like forever, until we get to the air hockey game.

"Ew. What the hell is that?" I asked, disgusted by the ugly creature standing next to it.

"Um.... I'm Songeun, seonghwa's girlfriend. Who are you?" The creature uttered, staring at me and Seonghwa confused.

"Bitch back off he's mine. You thought you stood a chance lmaoooooo. You're so ugly that even trolls under the bridge are prettier than you. Seonghwa deserves a skinny legend like me!!! Not some hippo like you!!! So go away and leave us be. You're so fake with all that makeup unlike me. I'm not wearing anything, I'm so natural!!"

She was stunned. Ha that's what you deserve for touching MY Seonghwa bitch!

Before you know it, she has tears running down her face. She looks at Seonghwa for some assurance but he wouldn't give her any. Because im his new gf now 🤪

"GO away Songeun. She's my new gf so" He said lowly as threat.

"UGH! How dare you!" She said and tried to stomp on my feet but I was quicker than her. Ha!!!

I shoved her aggressively and punched her on her lip. I also kicked her crotch and breasts for good measure.

Then I gazed upon seonghwa's beautiful starry eyes that held so much love in them. He loves me.

He gently takes my hand and leads me out of the arcade. I stumble upon my friend who has a shopping bag in her hand. Ugh shopping. She's do girly. Unlike Me because I'm not girly. I'm not like other girls.

"Y/n? Where were you? And who is this?" She asked, pointing to the tall guy next to me.

"This is my boyfriend, seonghwa." I said, not caring much to even look at her.

"What?! Boyfriend? Since when??" She asked, dumbfounded.

"Hmm about 15 minutes? Anyways we love eachother so much!! Isn't that right jagiya??" I questioned, pouting cutely at him.

"Of course baby" He said while kissing my cheek.

"Oh.. well um I have to go home, my mom is in the hospital" she said, suddenly crying. Why the hell was she crying? Jeez her moms just in the hospital. Not like she's gonna die

"Oh stop being dramatic your feelings don't matter here. Cry about it later. Bye hoe" I say laughing at her face.

Seonghwa laughed too after seeing her look more upset. Lol.

We walked out hand in hand, ready to torture another innocent soul at Starbucks.

---------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys!!¡ hope you liked chapter 2!! I know it has no absolute continuation to the first chapter whatsoever but who cares lol!!

I'm absolutely tired today!! I had to walk home from school!! Can you believe it??? It's a whole 5 minute walk!! Daddy gave the limo driver a holiday smh he's so rude!!

As if that wasn't enough, the maid touched my super special feather ink quill that my ex got me from UK!!!! I had to sanitize it over and over again ugh!

Then I had to write this shit for 3 whole hours! Better be thankful bitches. I was so stuck in this chapter honestly be happy that I even do this for you guys. Fucking ungrateful.

Anyways I'm going to sleep now, I can FEEL the wrinkles on my face already!! Byeeeeeeeeeeee!

-R.

----------------

Okay, but on a serious note, this book is meant to have different chapters with different plots. I want to really capture all the cliche clichés out there- and I mean ALL.
-----------------