Chapter-16 Her unsuccessful attempt

Start from the beginning

"Leena could you please help Jungkook? Till then I'll give Jungkook his other things."
Y/n said and opened the cupboard. While Jungkook was perplexed by his wife's attempt of ignoring him. Did she really thought,he won't notice?

Her body language speaks.

"Of course!"
Leena conceded at once. This was the opportunity she was longing for. And when she got it,how can she let this slip away? Before she could retrieve tie from Jungkook's hand he swiftly move his hand away.

"Leena I think you should leave. No need of your help." Jungkook bluntly said still looking into y/n's direction.

"Kookie I can hel...."
"I said no need." He said cutting her off in between.
Leena's jaw clenched at his rough tone. She stormed out of the room, darting her fiery gaze on y/n who couldn't notice her this action.

Y/n could feel him coming towards her direction. Her heart starts to beat loud in nervousness. Due to fear her neck hairs staind straight,while her hands starts to shake.

Soon she felt hot breath fanning against the back of her skin. Y/n shudder feeling his body close to herself. Her hands were stop working long ago. Before she could anticipate something,she hear him whispering in her ear.

"Looking for something?"
Y/n feel her knees getting weak at his cold,low voice. With great difficulty she answered back.

"Y-your wa-wallet."
With shaky hands,she keep finding in cupboards drawer. But there was nothing.

"You already gave it to me y/n."
The girl winced in embarrassment.

"Uhb i-i mean your bag."
Jungkook chuckled huskily sending shivers down to her spine. Being close to him was the thing she always have desired but right now she wanted the ground to swallow her.

"Since when did you start to put my office bag in cupboard?"
Y/n hissed mentally at her dumbness. She badly wanna bash her head against the wall.

"I will bring it for you." She hurriedly said inorder to get out of this awkward moment. As soon as she turn to go away, Jungkook come closer to her decreasing distance between them.

Y/n shudder at the sudden closeness and tried to slip away from other side but seems like today Jungkook know her every tactic. Before she could use her strategy,he pull her and pin against the cupboard after closing it with his other hand. Her eyes widen in shock and surprise both.

She look at him and gulp harshly noticing his fierce gaze. Has she done something wrong?

"Wrong move Jeon y/n."
His voice was octave low and gaze dark, something which y/n couldn't handle and hung her head low.
Jungkook gaze slightly went down and stop at her lips which she was biting harshly.

They were now bright red from the continuous torture. Unconsciously his hand move towards her lower lip and free it from her teeth's. Meanwhile y/n froze with eyes double of their size,at his sudden actions.

The touch of his cold fingers,send chill down to her whole body. Jungkook take away his hand back and look at her whose eyes were already on him.

"Now will you do? Or should I call someone else as you seems uninterested in doing your own husband's work?"

Without saying anything y/n take tie from his hand not to piss him more and look at him. Jungkook move away from her standing straight. Y/n get on her toes to balance the height difference. She first adjusts the collars before continue tying the tie. All the time Jungkook didn't averted his eyes from her even for a single second which was making the girl feel uneasy.

Just then y/n thought she could escape now, Jungkook once again filled the gap between them, pulling her closer by her waist staring deep into her eyes.