truth revealed

Jin  was hella tired as well as hugry, so namjoon didnt waste time by standing at the corner of the restaurant.he get into the vip cabin and made jin sit on a chair and he also sat on the opposite chair.
"Joon the table didnt prepared we need to wait, and iam not that much tired to wait for more time"jin signed at his hubby's behavior.
"I knew you more than yourself so just sit here,"joon said quite cold, he was hella annoyed cause he knew jin was hella tired yet he was trying to show he was okey. He tap on the bell which was fixed with the table to call staff.

Jin just let namjoon do anything cause he knew his hubby was not at a good mood.especially when their babygirl was not with them. The great ceo of jeon was a slave for his own babygirl. Jin knew when he show that he was sad to leave their babygirl with yoomin couples not cause of anything just because he knew he gonna miss their girl. But then joon made him calm with his words even when joon himself was hella worried about their girl.

They wait for the staff for some minutes then a  co-manager barged into the cabin to inform the customers that the staff will be coming soon and now its crowded time, so he said sorry for the inconvenience.

Namjoon was hella annoyed by the reply but he cant say anything, cause before he can the worker left from there really hurry."i must have made a reservation early "he Huff's at his own words.

After waiting for hella good time a person who carrying a bucket and some cleaning equipment entered inside his head was dozed down while carrying the heavy bucket.

Waiting for let his anger the tiger got a pray to let his anger down. Namjoon situation was really alike that tiger and the worker who entered without knowing anything was like a deer who gonna get killed nearly but dont knew himself that he was caught by a tiger.

Jeon mansion.

Gami was too much stressed by jungkook behavior, he was not like before. After taehyung left he started to change but now its not the jungkook whom she used to, he really changed in a odd way, he was taking care of her health and her baby, but not like before jungkook didnt ask her to sleep in same room nor she didn't her anything about their marriage.

The jungkook whom she was not used to. She saw a distressed yet calmfull jungkook, like he was showing everyone he was okay and he was not touched by the fact his own family hate him. But deep down he was burning, dieing, and trying to take his breathe ,but he cant. She know him well than anyone now do. Eventhough she was him for mearly some months still she understand him a lot . He is not the great jeon jungkook the empire of jeon kingdom, with beautyfull charms, which girls was drooling about but somehow already taken by  another prince, or some how the great jeon jungkook was a handsome gay.

Gami let a sign cause she was deeply hurt, she was not mean to be but she did something cant done and now she was also feeling and suffering from something which is what she cant denied

She decreased the staird to reach the living room where jungkook was watching the news report while sitting on the couch, but seeing him she can say that he was not watching the tv. He was in his deep thoughts the tv was just an excuse to spend time.

By reaching there she let her breathe go like she was holding, by hearing her foot steps jungkook look at gami who was looking like in the verge of labour. He run to her and made her sit on the large coutch comfortably.
And he also sat on another coutch

Mainly like making a good distance between them.

He looked at gami who was looking at him with a uneasy eyes which held so much for him.

"I think you need to speak so.  The thing is , i just already said you you can speak out whatever you want. Dont feel odd okey ?"
Just by hearing jungkook voice she took a deep breath like she can't take any breathe now on.
"I need to speak, i need to say so many things, i need to remove all the weight which was hurting my mind and heart, i wanna speak all out,