bunny baby

Jeon mansion

7.30 am

(Jeon mansion)

(Jeon mansion)

Like every otherdays jeon mansion well waked

Like every otherdays jeon mansion well waked. The son in laws of jeons were hella busy, two guys were muttering something when a tall handsome guy came from kitchen. Yay, he is our great jeon "yay!jimina-ah is every prides of jeons are here or still sleeping"he asked to a man who is tiny among the three present in that room.

"No hyung every prides are here,but the 2 nd pride still trying to sleep on that couch"jimin huff atlast of his words, cause his husband obsessed with sleep, how can he bear that.

Gawd yep its, i mean the short one is jeon jimin.

"I think today u gonna die,yay wake up hyung,wake up"its the girl who was whispering yells to his husband's hyung who gonna get punishment from his great jin hyung.

Wow the jeon yoongi sleeping like nothing happens.

"Yay! JEON YOONGI,wake up"jin ywlls made Yoongi's eyes open. Gawd jin hyung scream with that pink spatula.
Yoongi slowly wake up from his bed and slowly made his way towards the centre of hall where there 3 gentle men standing.

"Namjoon how are you ,why jin shouting"wow yoongi lost his mind.

"Because of you fool."namjoon whispers to yoongi and took some step towards his husband with a sweet smile.
"Baby😊iam hungry can u please give me break fast,plz your honey starving"
You are trapped mr.

"Shut up all,how many times i told you all dont drink , how many times are you all deaf"jin was annoyed.

"Hyungi its alcohol"jimin whispers to jin.

Jin glares at jimin and turn his heel towards miya the one abd only wife of jeon hoseok

"Whatever miya dont give them breakfast okey?"jin demanded.

"ok hyung ,i will not do that hyung, they alk deserve punishment"miya agrees with jin.

"No iam already starving ,plz we will not  repeat it,"hobi pleaded to his wife.

"You know yesterday you all drunken and came here like snake,even cant stand properly,and mostly you all made our bunny drunk,how dare u
From yesterday night he started to  throw up"jin yells at them.

" wow,we?bunny?made him drunk?nice story,hyung you should make a film. it will be most profitable."yoongi cant live with out his Savageness.

"yay hyung we all know he was a cute bunny in front of you ,that means he is not good boy"jimin also agree with jin. Cause jimin was senior in jungkook collage. But they dont know very much about each other. But in this mansion everyone knew jikook sharing a tom and jerry duo.

"so jimin  dont want  your break fast."jin have greatest weapon veside him.

"no hyung we studied in same collage ,so i know how much naughty is he thats why,sorry" wow jimin really fails.
"no way he is my bunny ours, he is poor like gold,i know, i dont need anyone accept ness in that."jin belive him more than anyone.

"hyung plz stop this look they all are smelling bad, and looking tired let them take a bath."miya said with a glare which directly thrown at his husband.

"you come here"jin called the maknae tiwards him.

"yeah hyung "gawd what a baby he is.

"baby who among this made you drunk."jin asked looking at kook.

"hyung i just drunk a glass of wine but its vodka ,i dont know that thats why i am drunk,they are not in this story"its a free safe.

"look my baby is innocent ,baby go take a bath ,soup was on your bedroom after that came down and take breakfast ,go"he patted jungkook head who nod his head like a baby.

Jungkook left to his room ater give a smirk to his brothers and brother in laws without jin ,others are shocked and looking at each other.

"care to explain plz"its court time jin.

"jinnie we just go to the party throw by mr sung ,he keep us drinking with him and we all are stressed with work and new project,sorry,"namjoon apologized for his and his brothers sin.

" yeah,sorry hyung"hobi also joibed joon.

" you know yesterday you all came here drunk and namjoon slept on the couch in living room ,hobi slept on chair near dining table and yoongi slep on another chair,and bunny he came to his room and started to vomiting ,you know how much we tried our best to make you all to your bedroom and gave medcine to kook. "Jin atlast gave a sign.

"it hurt seeing you all are like that,plz dont do it, we are not expecting this,"jimin said with a sad face.

"yeah,plz you can drink but only when mom and dad are here plz understand,"when mom and dad was here the brother will not break their limit miya knew that well.

"hyung leave them ,if they want to change we gave this as your last chance,"its jimin decision.

"yeah,hyung food getting cold
And they look like tired,"miya remarked.

: "ok go the soup in your room eat it and take a deep bath and come down for breakfast"jin made vlear about morning plan.

"dont try to sleep room darling"jimin teased his husband

" :ok princes"who can win over yoongzz he made Jimin flattered.

" remember to call kook with you,go and get down fast,we all are starving"miya shout from down stairs.

"yeah,fast"jimin accompany miya in yelling.

":lilly....!come here"jin called their gead made.

"yeay sir,"lilly xame to hall.

"lilly plz arrange the dining table fastly,"jin ordered.

(Dining room)

"dont forget to get some painkillers,they must have a strong head ache"jimin says to lilly.

":ok sir"lilly goes back to kitchen.
":jimin,miya come lets watch some movies until they came"jin made a offer

"yessssss hyungiiieeeee"like they were waiting jimin and miya runs to coutch to watch tv.