"It's nothing. We just talked on instagram and became friends. Nothing more." Jashwa nooded. And Ellora could see the trace of relief that he is trying to hide on his face. "And I haven't cheated on you."

Jashwa looked at her shocked. "I didn't say you cheated on me. I know you didn't. I didn't even believe that you are connected with some guy from Fairland. That place is a crap filled with criminals. I still wanted to confirm from you before jumping onto anything."

"Well, now you know. He is not my boyfriend."

He nooded again. "His name is Ezra, right?"

Ellora looked at him confused. Has Keylee already told this to him? But she told her this just two minutes ago. "How do you know?"

"I asked Aiden about it," he said and Ellora flared inside. "It was weird. He wouldn't tell me anything. He just told me to ask you and that it's nothing for him to talk about. It took me hours to just get the name out of him."

Ellora wanted to ask him why was he so curious to ask Aiden about it for hours in the first place. But instead she said, "Good for him."

Jashwa looked at her confused. "Is this what you talked about with Aiden yesterday?"

"Maybe."

"Make sence. He wouldn't want to mess up with the ghost hunter girl." He smiled and Ellora couldn't help but giggle. It felt oddly normal, talking to him, standing in the middle of the hallway. As if the last week's have never happened. As if he hadn't broke up with her 3 weeks ago in this very hallway.
"How is Staecy, by the way? Is she ok after... yesterday...?" he trailed off, his voice lingering in the air.

"She is fine. It got a bit dramatic yesterday. But it's alright now."

He nooded again. "Alright then, uh," he seemed to hesitate a bit. "Don't pay attention to all the things that everyone says. You will hear more. You know how this is."

"I know. I have had my share of experience."

His face tightened. Ellora knew he got what she meant. About all the same whispers and stares she has to face after their break up. All of a sudden, he looked guilty and embarrassed. "Well, yeah, so, uh, I will see you."

He gave a awkward wave of his hand before closing the locker and starting to walk away from there. People starred as he walked past him. They looked back and forth from him to Ellora. But he didn't look back at any of them.

Ellora stood there, watching his back. She didn't know what she was expecting today to happen. But she definitely didn't expect Jashwa to come over and talk to her in the middle of the hallway infront of everyone.

* * * * *

"Instagram?" Dipper asked peering over his spoon at Ellora. "You met him on instagram?"

Ellora heaved a annoyed sigh. "Honestly, I don't know why everyone is being so dramatic about it. Can't I now talk to a boy just because I had a break up, which is what, three weeks ago. It doesn't mean I cheated. Really, I feel like punching Aiden in the nose right now."

"That won't be too wise," Staecy said gulping down her sandwich. "But how did he saw you two in the first place."

"We were talking by our house."

"By your house?" Dipper said, shocked. "You gave a stranger your address?"

"He is not a stranger. I know him. He is not a bad guy."

"You never know," Borrace jumped in. He looked a lot better than yesterday. Maybe it was the new haircut. Or maybe finding a new topic to focus on other than his ex-crush. But nevertheless he was smiling and talking with everyone like normal instead of looking down at the floor. "He is from Fairland. Fairland is the home for criminals."