Keylee turned to Ellora and she had a sneaky look on her face. "I thought you said he wasn't your boyfriend."

"Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. I don't see what's in here for you to worry about."

"God, Staecy," Rachel sighed a dramatic kind of sigh, speaking up for the first time. "Why are you so tempered today? I mean I know, it hurts to see your friend catch a new boy like a pro after barely 3 weeks of her breakup," she shoot Ellora a sideway look. And Ellora knew she didn't say it as a compliment or as a congratulation. She meant to address her as a slut. "When you can't even express your love to your own friend. I mean, that's one thing we all can be sure about after your tragic love declaration yesterday."

Ellora's eyes immediately turned on Staecy. They haven't talked about it even once since yesterday. Honestly, she didn't think Stacey would even come to school today. But Staecy's face remained unmoved as she looked at Rachel. As if she couldn't care less about what she was talking about. "And who asked you to shove your fat nose between us. Does she pay you to be her maid?"

Rachel's jaw dropped but before she could say anything, Staecy grabbed Ellora's wrist and started dragging her from there. Ellora could feel Rachel's widened gaze follow them as they started walking away. "Did you have to bring that up?" She heard Keylee said behind then, annoyed. "I was going there myself. I didn't even got to know what year Ezra is in."

"Savage," Ellora said to Staecy as they reached her locker.

Staecy blushed and tried to hide the smile on her lips. "Come back quick. I am going to buy the food," she said before walking away from there.

Ellora smiled and turned back to her locker. She couldn't help but be glade to have a friend like Staecy. She was standing up for her when she herself must have been crying since yesterday. She turned to her locker opening it before taking out some books from the bag. And that's when she saw him; Jashwa.

He was standing right beside her. The bag on his shoulder wasn't his. She recognized it as Richard's because it had the same 'R' pinned to it like it has on his locker. Jashwa looked at her for a brief moment and their eyes met. Ellora's heart started to pound fast. Jashwa looked away and started to open the locker, which was also Richard's. A few of the girls behind him looked at their way and started whispering to one another.

Ellora turned to her locker and started putting her books away in there. What was he even doing here, in Richard's locker with his stuff?

"Hey," she heard Jashwa say. Her stomach twisted inside her. His voice was calm and Causual as he put the books out of Richard's bag and in his locker. For a moment she thought he was talking to someone else. But there weren't anyone close enough around them.

"Hi." She said, her voice catchy and unsure.

"How is everything going?" He looked at her and gave a weak, faint smile.

Ellora didn't know what to take that as. Why was he talking to her? Does he wants them to get back together? Has he and Rachel broken up? Was it the reason she was in a bad mood today? "Good," she said because she didn't know what else to.

He was silent for a moment. The awkwardness stretched between them as none of them spoke. Ellora slowed down her pace and started to put the books on her locker one by one instead, buying him time incase he wanted to say something more. Then, Jashwa cleared his throat. "There have been... things about you."

"They aren't true," Ellora blurted out. "I don't have a boyfriend."

He nooded like he expected it. "I didn't believe it either. I heard it from Keylee, you know. She told me Aiden was the one who saw you with some guy from Fairland." There was an uncertainty in his voice as if he is not saying but asking her if she really knew a guy from Fairland.