"Well, we just came by to say hello. We don't wanna ruin your date." Chaeryeong said with a wide grin.

The couple chuckled as Ji-min lightly rested her hand on the other girl's arm. Ryujin was alerted by the gesture and a blush formed on her cheeks.

Yeji turned away as she felt a bubbling annoyance forming. She shook her head lightly and turned to Chaeryeong.

"You ready to go? I think we've checked out enough food stalls for the day."

The whole car ride was confusing for Yeji. Not only did she feel annoyed seeing the physical contact between Ryujin and her date, she felt weird that she's bothered by it. The whole point of the meetings was for Ryujin to explore and experience the exact thing that's about to happen. Right? Yet, she couldn't get the image out of her head.

When they arrived at their complex, she dropped Chaeryeong off and re-started the engine.

"You're not coming up?" her best friend asked.

"I think I'll drive around for a bit."

She turned the car and drove to Minju's place.

When she got to her apartment, she did not hesitate and used her spare key and went straight to her bedroom.

She was surprised to see an unfamiliar woman in her bed.

"Min- Oh."

The girl looked up as her eyes grew upon seeing Yeji.

"Who are you?!" she shouted as she jumped off the bed and grabbed a pillow for protection.

"I- sorry. I didn't know someone's here."

Shit. She thought. Is Minju dating anyone? Sleeping with someone else? She has known her for months, yet she knew very little about her personal life.

Just in time, the girl in question stepped out of the shower and saw the situation.

"Yeji?? What are you doing here?"

"You know her?" The other girl asked as she put down her pillow and relaxed.

"Yes. Calm down. This is my... friend. Yeji."

There was a pause as they waited for Yeji's answer.

"S-sorry, I didn't know someone was over, I should've called. I'm gonna go." The cat-eyed girl turned to leave when Minju blocked her path.

"Why? I was surprised", Minju chuckled. "But you don't have to leave. That's my sister, Yujin."

She whispered the last part - lowkey reassuring Yeji that she's not with someone else.

The three of them ended up ordering dinner while they watched a trilogy that they all agreed to checkout.

It was surprisingly calming for Yeji. She normally doesn't do friendly hangouts with the people she only intended to sleep with. But she had gone through a lot of different emotions earlier that night, and she isn't ready to contemplate them yet.

When they were finally able to have some alone time, Minju took the opportunity to have a decent talk with Yeji.

"You know we can be friends too, right?"

Yeji was silent but she understood what the other girl was saying. The elevator seemed to move slower than she remembered.

Just when she's about to step out, Minju spoke again.

"You cannot keep yourself locked inside those walls."