Minor Scale

Depuis le début

"Y/N! RUN! I'LL COME BACK TO YOU!" Y/N nodded before running off into another direction. He logged himself into the hole, kicking his legs to squeeze himself through. There was only one thought on his mind as he pushed himself out. 

'I'll come back for you Y/N.'

{~~❤~~}

Y/N ran. She didn't know for how long. She just ran. Despite her legs aching, begging her to stop, and her heart pounding aggressively against her chest. She soon heard voices echoing throughout the cave. It sounded like... MK! She continued to run, faster this time. She ran to the sources of the voices, and soon skidded to a stop. She hid behind a large rock as she peaked behind it, seeing MK and another young girl. Y/N stared at the girl, before immediately recognizing her as the girl from the New Year's incident. She watched the two interact, MK about to break the Trigram furnace, but pause. His expression soon turned fearful as he slowly looked back at the girl. A blue tornado surrounded her as her form changed for a split second. MK flinched back harshly, making him drop the staff as he leaned against the furnace. 

"I-it's you, you're the-" 

"I am the Lady Bone Demon." The girl's hair turned white as her eyes flashed blue. Y/N watched in horror as MK grabbed the staff, and struggled to run away, pausing to hold his head as the Lady Bone Demon spoke to him. He pointed the staff at her, as she stared at him with a calm expression. MK frowned at her. 

"I helped you. I thought you were-" 

"A helpless girl? Ah, yes, my disguises have fooled many. This body in particular is quite useful. For now." MK scowled. 

"I'm not going to let you win. I'll tell Monkey King-" He gasped when his vision flashed blue again, and he grabbed his head, falling to his knees. Y/N watched with wide terrified eyes, as MK sat there hopeless, as Lady Bone Demon continued to speak to him. 

"Monkey King. Do you really think he doesn't know all about me? Curious that he is not with you know, is it not? Ah, I see. You have begun to suspect what he already knows. That he made the wrong choice. Picked the wrong successor." MK fell to the ground again, and looked up to see LDB staring at him from a distance. "You're right you know." She clasped her hands together, making fake tears in her eyes as she looked at him scared. "'It's scary being alone!'" She a small sinister smile grew on her face as she watched MK struggle. "I do pity you." MK felt himself being chocked, as he was lifted up in the air by his neck. Y/N covered her mouth with her hand, tears running down her face as she stared at MK, terrified for his safety. "Just a piece in a game you could not possibly comprehend." Spider Queen broke though the rocky wall, laughing evilly. MK fell on his knees, panting as he regained air in his lungs. 

"Monkie kid! Enough waiting. I'm going to enjoy this!" She threw herself at him, making him swiftly shrink. She was heading straight for LDB. LDB's eyes glowed blue, as a strong force blew the Spider Queen back. Y/N watched as MK bolted out of there, leaving LBD to giggle, before smiling. Y/N panted at what had she just witnessed. She peaked back to where the Lady Bone Demon was, only to find her gone from the place she once stood. 

Y/N's eyes soon flashed blue, before she was surrounded by that black void. The only thing that was different, was that there was blue smoke everywhere. She heard a giggle, making her frantically look around. All the hairs at the back of her neck stood as she looked around cautiously. Suddenly, thick blue chains wrapped around her wrists, dragging her down to her knees. Her ankles were soon wrapped as well, making her struggle to try and escape their hold.