"Do what I say!!" Y/N's voice echoes throughout the room, and the servant immediately bowed down, apologizing. She rushed out of the room.

     Y/N used her wind power to shut the doors, another rumble shaking the room.

     "They said whoever got the closest to you would win the bet and be called the best."

     Y/N closed her fist, a fireball forming around her hand, and she shot it at one of the pillars. A black mark appeared, the fireball extinguishing. She waved her hand through her hair, taking a deep breath. Spotting the books on the table, she walked over, scanning through them.

     She remembered Lady Grandma telling her there was a way she can find out why she is the way she is with the spell pool. She could unlock things about her powers that will help her understand, as well as hidden secrets. The books explained how to properly use the spell pool.

     Flipping through the pages, she decided to give it a shot. She threw the book on the floor, and slowly started to step to the edge of the spell pool.

     Lady Grandma said it was safe to be in the pool, but staying too long could draw energy and power from your body. Doing the right ritual will unlock things in your power, mind, and body.

     Y/N took one step into the pool, then both feet. Slowly wading in, she got to the center of the pool, the water rippling at her body cutting through. The water reached mid-thighs, and she closed her eyes. Deep breaths later, she allowed her body to fall back. The cool water hit the back of her head, then her back, before consuming her entire body.

     She began to recite the enchantment she read in the book, her brain still filled and swarming with everything she was told, which cut her deeply.

You're just being used.

     A sudden jerk in her movement projected into the water.

You're in the way.

     Y/N's leg kicked, the water rippling at the surface.

You're nothing.

     The Princess tried to shout in the water, but no sound came out, only bubbles rose to the surface.

     Suddenly, a flash appeared, obscuring her vision. She appeared on the outskirts of her Kingdom, gloomy as always. There was a bright, purple light on the horizon. Figures appeared in the forest edge, running toward Y/N. Female and male Daemos appeared with scared expressions on their faces. When they run past her, they don't acknowledge her, and she spotted their veins as a bright purple. She turned around, wondering what they were running from, when instantly, a female Daemos with purple veins turned neon, combusting.

     Pure horror on her face, along with fear on the other Daemos around her. They began to scream, cry, and shout, before combusting themselves.

"No.. no, stop!" Y/N shouts.

     The scene flashed, and she now appeared in a dark room. A large container filled with a pink, bubbly liquid lit up the room. A small Daemos baby was in it, with f/c hair and milky white horns.

     "W-What is this."

     Outside in the hallway, Leif broke into the castle, not listening to what the servant told him. He knew something happened and Princess Y/N figured out about the bet. He felt guilty, not knowing exactly why, but he wanted to make it up somehow. Running around the large castle, he saw nothing but the servants walking around.

     Turning a corner, he ran into a tall, dark brown-haired Daemos with light blue horns.

     "Who are you?" Pierce's deep voice asked.

     "U-Uh," Leif paused.

     "Heyy, you're that guy we arrested a while ago," A high voice raised behind Peirce, Noi.

     "Look, do you guys know where Princess Y/N is?" Leif questioned.

     "Y/N? We saw her storming through the hall. Asch told us to leave her alone, though," Noi recalled.

     "Where?"

     "Why do you want to know?" Peirce wondered.

     "I-" Leif stopped. He figured he needed to apologize, yet now, he believed it was because of something bigger. "I need to see her, if you guys won't tell me, I'll continue roaming this damn castle until I do."

     Y/N's body floated in the spell pool, her arms, legs, and neck, jerking and twitching. Moments continued to flip in her mind, playing like a tape. It paused, played, sped forward, replayed, over and over again. She continued to shout, the water only projecting bubbles up to the surface.

     Immediately, Leif slammed the doors open, running into the large hall where the spell pool stayed. His eyes darted around, looking for any sign of Y/N until he spotted the ripples in the water. Eyes wide, he dived into the spell pool, swimming through to get a hold of the Princess. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pushing through the water to the edge of the spell pool. Leif pulled her up, to the hall's floor, her jerking stopping, and gasping for big breaths.

     Y/N's eyes shot open, her hair soaked, her face damp, and her clothes dripping. She propped herself up, her chest burning, and her breathing shaky.

     "W-Why, no," the Princess cried, still breathing heavily.

     "Princess? Are you alright? What happened?" Leif asked. He was above Y/N, water dripping down from his hair to the floor as he stared at her.

     "Leif? Wh-What are you? Get off," Y/N pushed him away with no luck, trying to escape from underneath him.

     "No, listen to me," Leif tried.

     "I know about your little game. Now shut up and leave me alone," Y/N eyes him dead in the eye. "I'm just some little game to you, huh?"

     "No- Y/N, listen to me, please," Leif grumbled. "What I did was wrong, I know that. I just want you to know that no matter what it takes, I want to spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you, so please."

     Y/N stops struggling, not knowing what to say.

     "Why the sudden change of heart?" Y/N questioned.

     "I'm not sure, just- something about you... is different," Leif sighed, staring into her eyes.

     The Princess scoffed.

     "Please, just let me make this up... I want to try," Leif told her.

     Y/N sat up, kneeling in front of Leif as he still looked down to the floor, the patter of the water dripping the floor.

     "Don't try Leif... do."