Heaven/Hell World

Paradise World:

3- The Seven Heavens are stacked in a single Layer in a Hierarchical way.  Between the Infinite spaces of each of the Seven Heavens, there are Infinite Superior Dimensions beyond the 7 Heavens that infinitely transcend the previous one and serve to fill the space between each of them and make it difficult to pass between them.  To cross to one of the Seven Heavens it is necessary to pass through the Celestial Gates that are guarded by the Seraphs.  To pass, you first need to have authorization from the chief angel who are in charge of managing the Celestial Gates, thus facilitating the infinite passage between them.

1-Villon
2-Raki'a
3-Shehaqim
4-Zebul
5-Ma'on
6-Machin
7-Araboth

Vilon: The first sky is what we see in our daily lives, where the clouds are.  In that sky, all beings are part of the earth and breathe the oxygen of life.  In it are angels and archangels, who stay close to humanity in order to help it in various areas of life.  ( 4 Dimensions: Spatial 3-D and Temporal 1-D. )

Raki'a: The second heaven, inhabit all celestial bodies like;  Stars, Planets, Black Holes, is a base location for sinners awaiting Judgment Day.  ( 4 Dimensions: Spatial 3-D and Temporal 1-D. )

Paradise:

Shehaqim: The third heaven is more impressive, as it is the place where the Garden of Eden (paradise) and the Tree of Life are located, guarded by the cherubim angels with their flaming swords.  (5 Dimensions: Spatial 3-D, Temporal 1-D, and Superior 1-D.)

Zebul: The fourth heaven, is the abode of celestial Jerusalem, where the angels of thrones reflect faith in the power and glory of God.  (7 Dimensions: Spatial 3-D, Temporal 2-D, Superior 2-D.)

Ma'on: The fifth heaven, some fallen angels are trapped, under the command of Archangel Michael and his warrior angels.  (10 Dimensions: Spatial 4-D, Temporal 3-D, and Superior 3-D.)

Machon: The sixth heaven, ruled by the archangel Gabriel, where the records and actions of individuals on earth are kept, as well as souls that are about to reincarnate on earth.  (13 Dimensions: 5-D Spatial, 4-D Temporal, and 4-D Superior.)

Araboth: The seventh heaven, is the highest degree of planetary evolution, where there is
the presence of God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and all angelic beings.  Including the highest ranking angels, like the seraphim that fly around the throne of God.  (15 Dimensions: 5-D Spatial, 4-D Temporal, and 6-D Superior.)

All the Dimensions that encompasses Sehaqim up to the Araboth are Superior and, when we arrive in Paradise, these Dimensions are Transcendental, where the Dimensions of Time are Infinite Space-time Continuum.

Each of the structures that make up the Seven Heavens are grouped and stacked in the form of a Hierarchy, classified from the First Heaven to the Seventh Heaven.

Hell World:

4- The Seven Hells are stacked in a single Infinite Layer in a Hierarchical way.  Between the Infinite spaces of each of the Seven Hells, there are Infinite Superior Dimensions to fill the space between each one of them, thus making it difficult for unwanted visitors to pass through.

1-Lust
2-Wrath
3-Laziness
4-Gluttony
5-Envy
6-Superb
7-Greed.

All the Dimensions that comprise the Seven Hells are Superior and, when we arrive in Hell, These Dimensions are Transcendental, where the Dimensions of Time are Infinite Continuum Space-time.

Each of the structures that make up the Seven Hells, are grouped and stacked in the form of a Hierarchy, classified from the First Hell to the Seventh Hell.