Collage Torture

Soon after, I started to get bullied a lot by Lucy's goons. Either I was pushed down the stairs, gotten my stuff slapped out of my hands, or they would leave "gifts" at my dorm room. I was honestly tired of it.

I'm so tired.

Once I was was walking down the hallway where my dorm was located at I saw one of Lucy's slaves standing in a corner which freaked me out a bit but I was scared to say anything so I left it alone. Once I saw one of them, they all cornered me against a wall. I started panicking, my heart started to beat out my chest, my air was short, and I started to shake.
I tried to move my body, but nothing was responsive. My mind was blank it was like I shut down completely because of their presence weighing me down. I regained consciousness when one of them punched me in my guts and laughed when I groaned in pain. They began to punch and kick me repeatedly till my vision went blurry, and I couldn't get up again. After that, I woke up in my dorm bed, turned out my dorm mate, found me and took me back in, and took care of me. Some days went by, and I didn't attend my classes, which put me way behind, so I had to catch up before grades were due. So I did just that, and thankfully, I didn't have much trouble figuring out my work, so I finished it faster than I anticipated.

I tried to tell the principal but since Lucy was a "perfect student" and that "she wouldn't do that" There was nothing that could really be done so I just gave up on trying to get help and just bared with it. This torture went on for months, I mean, at this point, I was filled with anger. I couldn't take it anymore, so you know what I did?

Once I found Lucy all by herself, I went up to her and asked

"So what exactly do you want from me?"- Ethan

"I just want to make your life miserable, is all? What else?"- Lucy

I wanted to rip her fucking spleen out of that disgusting body.

"So you get turned on by this or something?"- Ethan

"Ew no what's wrong with you you sad sack of shit? Are you trying to act tough now?" - Lucy

"I just wanted to return the favor, Lucy, owner of an apartment down at Buckingham apartment number "204"- Ethan

"...how-" - Lucy

I could finally see that stupid smile slowly fade away

"Street 7029 North Plum Avenue" Zip code "30156" isn't that right, Lucy?" - Ethan