Vol. 3 Episode 7:Beginning of the End

Start from the beginning

???:Who enters...

Cinder then kneeled before him. Mercury and Emerald followed suit.

Cinder:We come searching for the "Huntsman Killer".

Huntsman Killer:Well, here I am. Speak now or I will cut out your tongue for wasting my time.

Cinder:I shall make it brief then. Us three and my  employer require your aid.

The huntsman killer grabbed his sword but did not stand.

Huntsman Killer:I am no damn Huntsman... Get out now!

Cinder:Hehehe... We're not here requesting help asking for a huntsman's help. We're here to ask for your assistance to kill huntsmen and huntresses.

The huntsman killer stood up with his sword still in hand. He then walked angrily toward Cinder and pulled her up by her collar. Emerald and Mercury were ready to help her out but she raised her hand to hold their attack.

Huntsman Killer:What you are asking me to do is not something I do with others. You three are a bunch of Thieves and Scoundrels. I am a professional. Look around you. What do you see...?

Cinder:Fools who thought they could get what they wanted and failed miserably.

Huntsman Killer:Correct. These bastards... if you think they care about the lives of every human or Faunus on Remnant. Then you are wrong. Corrupt, lying, brainwashed fools who think they can do whatever they want just because of who they are. They're all corrupt whores. Only wanting riches and attention. There is not a single huntsman or huntress who cares about people.

Cinder:It seems we have common visions. My employer has the same, too. We have a plan and we are wondering if your in. It involves Beacon Academy.

The killer put her down and walked back to his seat. Cinder told him their plan for beacon.

Huntsman Killer:Hehehe, very well. I will lend you my support. I will be close by. Once you give the signal. I will be there. Humans and Faunus will be cleaned of these bacteria. However, you'll need an army also. I suggest you go to the White Fang. They have a encampment nearby. They might lend support if they hear of this fine plan.

Cinder:I am glad to hear of your cooperation... We will leave now.

They left and began to walk to the white fang base.

Emerald:You think he'll actually show?

Cinder:Yes, of course.

Location:White Base Camp
Time of Day:Evening
3 months before Volume 1

Other pov:

Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury sat before the White Fang Leader, Adam Taurus. Beside him was his lieutenants.

Adam:You could've gone to anyone for help. You could've made a deal with a gang leader, paid off some Huntsmen that have strayed from their... righteous path... but instead, you choose to seek an audience with me.

Cinder:You're the one we need. Your skill, your ability to lead those beneath you. You're an exceptionally valuable man, Adam. And we've put a lot of thought into-

Adam:Then you're clearly not thinking straight! If you truly understood me, you would know coming here was a mistake. The White Fang is not an organization for hire. We're a force of revolution!

Cinder:I believe our plan will be beneficial for all parties involved. I have... an associate in Vale and another one not that far from here. Me and them are working on a revolution of our own. But we can't do it without your forces. We need-