struggling with sh**

OKAY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BIG DISCLAIMER.!!!!!

this is an extremely sensitive topic, so i cannot stress enough about saying if you are easily triggered or upset by these types of things,please do not read on with intentions of triggering yourself.

self harm is not just cutting,there are many forms that will be mentioned in these imagines as i think it's an important thing to spread awareness about.

it is not 'pretty' and it is not meant to be romanticised in any way. if you are struggling please ask for help.

this is also my first attempt at an imagine,so i'm sorry if it's ass😭

———

1- MIGUEL
————

what did i do

shit shit shit shit

you felt like you couldn't breathe as you stared at the stained sink.

you didn't know what to do.

you knew what you were doing was wrong,but it felt so right to you,like it was the only thing worth doing. however,you had never let it get this bad,you never harmed yourself somewhere that was easy to see and hard to hide.

the only reason you went for your arms was because you couldn't handle the feelings you had. You couldn't control anything in your head.

you didn't want to talk to miguel let alone anyone about it,you didn't want to put your boyfriend through that.you stare into the mirror at yourself,your hair being the only thing that you could recognise.

you were scared to look at yourself this way.

other than that,you didn't know who you were,you didn't know who you wanted to be and you hated that feeling.

"y/n? you okay in there?" you heard a voice outside of the bathroom door,making you panic. "yeah- yeah i'm fine,i'll be put in a second!" you called out,pressing a towel onto your wrist,almost crying out in pain.you never heard the person walk away.

you cleaned up as quickly as you could,flushing the empty toilet to make it more believable.

you opened the bathroom door and stepped out,only to be met with the chest of your boyfriend . "hi" you spoke quietly,avoiding eye contact with the brunette.

miguel immediately knew something was off with you. "hey" he tilted the your chin up to look at him. "you sure your okay?" he asked,genuinely worried.

you nodded. you thought miguel would drop it and luckily he did,but you weren't aware that miguel was more worried than he made out to be.

"we better get back down to the others they probably think we snuck off somewhere"miguel took hold of your hand and nearly dragged you down the stairs.

"woah! the couple is back guys!" tristan yelled loudly to the others who hadn't realised you two had gone. "oh shut your trap,pravong " miguel hit said boy in the shoulder,laughs coming from them.

it was hot outside,hence why everyone was gathered in the back garden . "y/n,you not warm or something?"brady,who had his shirt off,questioned you .