ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ

okay so i'm sure everyone has seen the video miguel posted about the edits and stuff right?

yeah i think you know where this is going

in my full honest opinion i feel bad for him. yes,i understand that he was blushing in the video. yes i also am aware that he was laughing and such, but y'all he's 15 some people gotta chill.

there's such thing as blushing due to being uncomfortable or nervous. i can't even begin to imagine how awkward he feels rn seeing that people have found PRIVATE pics of him with his family, him as a kid, they've leaked his adress and his school too.

just take a second to process that.

the black phone hasn't even been out for a long time but people are managing to find ways to make this into one of those fandoms,yk like the stranger things ones over eddie munson. ( i'm not saying that all st fans are like that, there is some that are like this tho)

he is a minor. that's why i am saying that i won't write anything remotely involving heavy intimacy or him being a husband,dad ect. ( i have seen things like this and he's aged up, but some have been like 'you ask him about kids' like CHILL)

i am a minor myself,but that still wouldn't even be able to justify if i were to sexualise him in any way.

the same thing goes for everyone else in this lovely cast.

all i'm saying is that if your one of those people who partake in these actions, just let the poor boy have fans without being overwhelmed.

you can be a fan of a person without being overly loving towards them you know?

ily and if you read this thank you!