Objective, Protect her.

I'm remaking this story, hopefully this is a steady storyline, lol.

"Ugh, It's too early for this.." You said while rubbing your eyes. You grabbed your earpiece, that was currently ringing like crazy. "Uh huh?" you asked. "Sorry to bother you so early Ms. Y/L/N but Mr. Crystal would like to speak to you." You heard the voice of Jerry, the annoying, gullible cat. "Ok, Give me like... 5 minutes." you hung up on him before he could say anything else. You rubbed your eyes again and groaned. You quickly brushed your teeth and brushed your hair out a little, then put on your black suit and glasses.

(Timeskip)

You opened the door, Mr. Crystal was sitting in his chair, waiting. "Y/n! My best bodyguard, I have something I need to tell you," The persuasion was obvious. "You have been moved from gate duty." Ok, that was.. sudden. "Your new task is to be my daughters personal bodyguard, Y'know to protect her from all the creeps in Redshore. Lets just cut to the chase, If my daughter is harmed in any way, You will be fired and you will never be heard from again. Got that?" His voice got low and husky. I nodded, knowing that if I screw up, I'm dead."Good, now go do your job, I don't pay you to stand around." I exited the room, walking down a big hallway while running my hand through my hair. Mr. Crystal has such a short temper, you mess up one time and he acts like you just insulted him. Porsha was different in her own way, Whenever she left the building she would always tell me where she was going, when she should be back, and who she was going with. It was weird but it put me at ease that she tells me these things. Come to think of it, She only tells me and Mr. Crystal... I wonder why me. Sure she is still a spoiled rich kid, but that's how she was raised. At least she's not mean.

I guess I spaced out for a while because Porsha just came out of her room. She was about to say something to me before Jerry came to get her. Probably so her dad can tell her I'm her bodyguard. Of course, me being nosy decided to listen in once they closed the doors again.

"What did you need me for, dad?" She was probably a little annoyed.

"Oh, right. Y/n is gonna be your bodyguard from now on."

"What?! I don't need a bodyguard!"

"With all the creeps around here, you do. And I see the way you look at that mutt."

"Wha- I don't like girls, Dad!" I can hear the frustration in her voice. The way she looks at me?? She looks at me?

"I don't care who you date, girl, boy, I only care about the money. My decision is final, Y/n is your bodyguard and you can't change that. I gotta leave in like... 10 minutes to go hear some talentless people sing. If you leave the house, Y/n's going with you." I stopped listening and ran down the hall, away from the door. I decided to go to the cafeteria to grab myself something quick to eat to get me through breakfast. Now I just gotta get through today...

(566 words)