Pinky Promises

Yayyy so Bruno finally asked Bliss out (: <3 im so proud of him !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,

Love like you'll never be hurt,

Sing like there's nobody listening,

And live like it's heaven on earth."

― William W. Purkey

Bliss's POV:

Three weeks after Bruno asked me out, I was at my Grandparent's house with Sebastian. Bruno said he had a surprise for me but he wanted to stop by the house and say hi to them.

"Hey, Sebastian, what's going on between you and Isabelle? She's been crying a lot lately and coming late to work." I asked, and my brother shrugged.

"It's none of your business."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes, whatever.

I stretched, and looked down at my black, skinny leather pants, my gray knee length fur boots, and my gray and white Varsity jacket with the letter 'M'on it.

I adjusted my gray New York Yankees snapback, tightening my ponytail. I looked kind of like a teenager, it was funny since I was one not too long ago.

My grandmother, Theodora Nuñez-Martinéz walked into the living room, grinning. She may be a grandmother at the age of seventy-three, but dammit, I swore she looked at least fifty. Her long, silky gray hair had one raven streak in the front which never went gray with the rest of her hair. She had a petite build which was toned by yoga and pilates.

We shared the same facial features, green-blue eyes, small nose and full lips. Some people dared to say we even had the same personalities.

She gestured towards the black sofa, signaling it was alright to sit down. My grandfather was out on a business trip, he was seventy-four. He looked like an older version of my brother, just with platinum hair.

"Children, I haven't seen you in a while. Together for that matter." She said with a slight Puerto Rican accent. Sebastian and I sighed at the same time.

"We know, abuelita." We said in unison, and she smiled again, warmly. She tapped her forehead, indicating she forgot something.

"Oyé, do you guys know that I have food I made this morning? Come eat, come eat!" She hurried into the kitchen, her purple skirt fluttering as she ran.

Damn, I missed her cooking, and I missed her and her all-knowing eyes.

As the sun set, Sebastian, Nana, and I all sat on her porch which had a swinging bench which we used to read on years before. I remember my favorite story, Fiesta Feminina. Nana used to read it all the time.

I almost drifted to sleep, Sebastian being my pillow and Nana, just talking to him, when I saw Bruno's BMW pull into her driveway.

"Oh, Mr. Hernandéz!" Nana beamed, her whole face looking years younger as Bruno stepped out of his car, a guitar in hand and a bouquet of my favorite flowers: Red Azaleas.

How'd he know? And why was he here?

"Hello, Mrs. Martinéz, nice to see you again. You look beautiful as always." He grinned a sexy smile at Nana, knocking her speechless. He then looked at Sebastian. "You have everything ready?" He asked, and my brother nodded.

What the fuck?

As they all continued talking about sonething, I sat there confused. Why were they leading me inside? Why were they making me sit down?

"Remember you wanted me to prove myself ready for a relationship?" He asked, and I nodded, still confused but very amused. He then smiled, asking Sebastian for his iPad 2. He gladly passed it to me, smirking at me knowingly. Even grandma seemed in on a little secret.

I saw Bruno log onto Twitter, and then the front camera opened, and he started talking, holding his guitar on his lap, and passing me the flowers.

"Well, hey all my Twitter fans, thanks for followin' me! Today, I want to show a special person how mature I can be when it comes to her." He smiled, looking at me, and started playing the guitar, singing:

"Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now,

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same.

When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down.

Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name.

It all just sounds like oooooh...

Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize,

that I should have bought you flowers,

and held your hand.

Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance.

Take you to every party,

cause all you wanted to do was dance.

Now my baby's dancing.

But she's dancing with another man..."

He glanced at the camera, as he paused.

"This song basically means that if I don't recognize my girl and her needs, I'ma lose her to someone else. I ain't havin' that. She's mine, so as long as I have to, I will bring her favorite flowers to her everyday." He picked up the iPad, sitting closer to me and brought it up, so everyone could see me with the flowers. He then kissed me softly on the lips, and smiled at the camera.

"She's mine."

~~~

Sebastian had allowed Bruno to do everything, well because either:

A) It was good plubicity.

B) He told me, "He was totally up for it!"

C) Sebastian thought it was cute and funny at the same time.

As my phone buzzed with texts from Kingsley, Myles, and Natasha:

From: Natasha :D ~

'What the Eff?! Why ddnt u tell me u were dating BRUNO MARS?!!!'

-----------

From: Kingsley -.- ~

Congrats on dating a complete ARSE.

-----------

From: Mylesss ^.^ ~

Im so happy 4 you, i hope u guys last a long time! <3

-----------

Well, even though the reactions were completely suspected, I didn't expect that Kingsley felt that way...

I sighed, glaring at my phone, and Bruno slipped in my bed.

"Hey, Bliss?" He said as he cuddled with me.

"Hmm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend now?"

I chuckled, "Obviously the whole world thinks we're together, why would I deny it?"

He grinned into my neck, and placed his hand on mine.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise." I said, curling my pinky finger around his.