Lose Yourself

"In this world, it is too common for people to search for someone to lose themselves in. But I am already lost. I will look for someone to find myself in."

― C. JoyBell C.

Bliss's POV:

The airport wasn't as busy as I expected it to be, people were getting around pretty quickly. I was waiting with my bags for the person who was picking me up. 'Damn, I miss Bruno.' I kept thinking as I looked around for my name on some kind of paper or something. I felt empty, like Sebastian had personally ripped my heart out and force fed it to me. The hell was his problem? I was mentally fussing at myself when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Bliss, darling, it's quite the privilege for you to be working for me." I turned around slowly, gripping my suitcases so hard my knuckles turned white.

"Dante, you have got to be bullshitting." I said through gritted teeth and he just shrugged, his broad shoulders bouncing under his white dress shirt. "No. I arranged for you to be my photographer. Let's just say I persuaded your brother to the upmost." He raked a hand through his black hair and grabbed my luggage and started to walk.

'Oh God, please, how am I going to get through this?' I thought, and as we boarded the plane I got a message from my boyfriend.

Peter (Bruno) :

-------------------------------------------------

Dont worry babe, im on my way to Cali now, imma make sure I take you back. I just found out ur brother had no choice, tell u more later, watch ur back, and be safe. I love ya :)

-B

____________

So he is coming...

~~~

Bruno's POV:

My manager was pretty pissed about me leaving so soon but he let me do it as long as I got back in time for my tour to start. He didn't understand that I could care less about making it on time. Music was my life, yes, but Bliss was my everything.

My plane had landed before hers and I remembered the conversation Sebastian and I had right before I texted her.

"Why did you do this?" I had asked him. He looked like he was struggling for the right words, he leaned back in the chair he had in his office and sighed.

"Honestly, I didn't want to do it. You think I couldn't tell she hates him? He did something to her in high school, I know he did because out of no where she said she never wanted to see him again. But he has a lot of influence in the business, especially now." He had rubbed the bridge of his nose and I sighed for him.

"She doesn't deserve this." I said and he nodded thoughtfully. As he sat there for what felt like forever, he finally looked up at me and smiled. "Why don't you go to California? Tell her that it's alright with me if she politely declines his offer to work with him and that she wants to stay here in New York."

I gladly did what he told me and he gave me addresses of where Dante stayed and the flight times. His actual home was in Los Angeles which actually was where my main house was. Funny since I'd never seen him around. I guess he probably lived in a much better area than I did since supposedly he had a lot more money and power than me.

'Honestly...' I thought as I exited the airport in a cab. I've never been through anything like this, gone through such lengths for a girl.

Phil had called me earlier, telling me that I wasn't acting like such a rolling stone anymore. That Bliss had "Tamed the Beast inside." "Phil, she didn't tame me." I lied, I knew damn well where my position was when it came to her, I guess you could say I was whipped. "Yeah, right, so you're flying across the country to take her back and feelings have nothing to do with that?" He asked and I sighed, "Phil you know I love her." He snickered then and I knew he would stop teasing me. "Alright, hit me up when you land."