Confinding in a friend

"How was the recording?" Tiffany asked, barely audible. She had missed another recording of their variety show, 'Hello Baby', as she was still recovering from her throat surgery.

"Tiring..Kyungsan is so much active now." Jessica whines, punching the back of her shoulder gently, massaging it as she slumped her body on the couch, across Tiffany.

Sooyoung, Seohyun, Sunny and Taeyeon approached the couch, gathering at where Tiffany and Jessica was seated.

"How's your throat?" Taeyeon asked, her face painted with concern as she took a seat next to Tiffany

"Ok.." Tiffany mouthed it to her, showing taeyeon a thumb up.

"Ok, don't talk too much and strain it further then. Eaten your meds?"

Tiffany nodded.

"Then go and sleep. We have dance practice tomorrow." Taeyeon stood up, wanting to pull Tiffany up but Tiffany sat firm in her position.

"Wae?" Taeyeon asked as she sat back down.

Tiffany shook her head and pointed to the TV, gesturing to taeyeon that she wanted to watch TV awhile more.

Taeyeon understood. As much as she wanted to let Tiffany have her ways, she doesn't want to let her member think that she is favoring Tiffany. "There's nothing to watch anyway. Go to sleep, I don't want any of us to be tired tomorrow. It will be a long day. "

"Let her be taengoo. She have too much rest these days anyway." Jessica voiced out

"Ok, whatever then." Taeyeon said nonchalantly

argh.. Why are you so stubborn fany? I don't want you to be tired tomorrow and I hate to see you sick. Why won't you listen to me? Taeyeon thought to herself as she cracked each of her fingers absentmindedly, suppressing her emotions in.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna hit the sack." Sooyoung said, disrupting taeyeon's thought.

"Yeah, me too. " Jessica echoed after Sooyoung

"I shall too. Goodnight unnie." Seohyun bowed towards Sunny and taeyeon before walking to her room.