Chapter 1: Hello Death!

Disclaimer: All rights belong to Amano Akira except the plot and my OC.

A/N: Yeah. I decided to continue the story since I erase some of my writer's block. (((I really need some vocabulary and stuff. I SUCK at spelling, reading (for certain reasons,) and language arts. It's mostly because of grammars that I suck at language arts but whatever.)))) Also sorry that my story will be short.

Summary: What happen after the Guardians betrayed their Sky? The Sky who embrace them all and bring them into harmony. Why? Don't they trust the Sky at all? Is all the moments they did together is a lie? There is many questions but all questions can't be answered. One day, they found their sky gone but... they are filled with guilt and sorrow instead of happiness and relief. Why?

Warning: language (Hayato, Xanxus, and etc.,) violence (Xanxus, Hibari, and etc.,) OC Tsuna and maybe others, and sad things... (not really)

^~^ ^~^ ^~^ I'm just a line ^~^ ^~^ ^~^

Viewpoint:

Location:

"Speaking."

'Thinking.'

Diary said...

^~^ ^~^ ^~^ I'm just a line ^~^ ^~^ ^~^

Ages:

Lambo Bovino-15 years old

Dokuro Chrome-23 years old

Sawada Tsunayoshi-24 years old

Gokudera Hayato-24 years old

Yamamoto Takeshi-24 years old

Sasagawa Ryohei-25 years old

Rokudo Mukuro-26 years old

Hibari Kyoya-26 years old

Aroldo Adami-26 years old

^~^ ^~^ ^~^ I'm just a line ^~^ ^~^ ^~^

Quotes:

"I thought I knew my friend,

I thought I knew myself,

I thought I knew my dearest friend,

But I know nothing at all."

^~^ ^~^ ^~^ I'm just a line ^~^ ^~^ ^~^

Chapter 1: The Truths behind those Lies
Viewpoint: Sawada Tsunayoshi

Dear Diary,

We found out that one of Vongola Nono's son is alive. His name is Massimo Vongola and apparently he was saved from being drowned. And he's actually a understanding and calm guy.

They made a celebration for his return and I envy Massimo. He has my 'guardian's' care, loyal, and friendship like I used to have. But I still have them... Reborn, Aroldo, and Okaa-san. I just don't know about Haru-chan, Kyoko-chan, Enma-kun, Irie-kun, Spanner-kun, the Varia, or the rest.

My guardians now completely avoid me. And it hurts more than usual... I don't care if they glared at me all the time, hate me so much that they are willing to kill me, or anything because I know that I deserve the pain.

I told Massimo the whole truth and he was angry, upset, raged, disappointed, and more. I asked Massimo treat my guardians kindly and he agreed but I know he hates the guardians at some point.

Sincerely,
Sawada Tsunayoshi

I wrote and remember the moment like it was yesterday.