𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Comenzar desde el principio

Ares immediately creased his eyebrows in confusion and walked up to Dazaí and snatched his phone out of his hand, "Nigga. Wat is so important?" Ares mugged him, looking down at Tae's phone and looking back at Tae, waiting for a answer.

"Ya can't fuckin hea'?" He gritted through his teeth with a frown, "Chill, shorty." Tae frowned, looking him up and down. "Fuck dat, wat so fuckin' important?" Ares repeated.

"Nothin is important, Ares. Das my bad, bae." He apologized lowly.

Ares glared at him with a cold look in his eyes which made Tae a bit nervous.

"Juss answer when I call yo uneducated ass, mane." He sighed, handing the phone back to its owner and looking away and rubbing the back of his neck.

Tae smiled at him and pulled Ares closer to him by his waist, "Who uneducated? 'Cause if you wanna talk about being uneducated.

Ares bit his lip at the feeling that came over him and felt his dick throb in his Polo Ralph Lauren boxers, "Iam stupid."

Tae looked to the side and whistled in response, Ares smacked his lips and rolled his eyes. "Mane, fuck ya." He laughed.

Tae laughed at him, "Aye, I'm sorry fa making you mad, phat. I just ain't hea' you."  Tae said to the taller.

"It's alright bro." Ares mumbled.

"See, das where you blew me, shorty. Correct yoself fa me na."

"It's alright, li' daddy." Ares corrected himself with a small mug.

Tae hummed softly. "Das betta, you ready to go?" Tae asked Ares, licking his lips and looking at him.

Ares kissed his teeth and groaned, "Nie, I think 'bout it slime. Ion wanna do dis shit anymore." Ares uttered.

Tae frowned at him, "Why you don't wanna do it?" He asked.

Ares tugged at his freeform and looked away, "I'ma miss ya too much." He mumbled lowly, "I'ma miss you too, baby boy." Tae said with a small smile.

Ares shook his head and stared at him, "Ya not gonna think 'bout me as much as I gonna think bout ya, I bet."

Dazaí shook his head and stood up from the bed, "Don't say dat, shorty. I'm miss you moe den you, watch."  He said, walking to his Ares dresser and picking his keys up.

"Mane, why can't ya be crazy too? Be in dat bitch togetha, two crazy niggas togetha." Ares said, crossing his arms and following behind his lover who walk out of his room and down the stairs.

Dazaí laughed at him and Ares joined in with him, "No, no. Just imagine us in dat bitch togetha." Tae chuckled.

"Muthafuckers gonna wanna put dey two weeks notice in." Ares cackled.

Tae laughed once more and walked outside of Ares Penthouse and Ares locked the bottom lock on his door before walking out and closing the door.

Him and Tae walked to Tae's porsche and hopped inside, Tae cranked the car up and took his phone out of his pocket and connected phone to the Bluetooth, playing 'Headtaps' by Lil Durk.