The Council of Heroes (Day 3)

( Day 1 was Arrival and day 2 was the previous chapter)

My POV:

"So, in a nutshell, basically after everyone in this room found out that Dark Enchantress equals White Lily, Dark Cacao went ballistic, we had to beat some sense into him, then rest after that traumatic event." I said to the Council. We had already began the third meeting today and everyone but Gingerbrave and I were clinging to their sanity by a thread, especially Dark Cacao. Honestly, why do cookies have to be traumatised so often? Then I remembered that they were made to be eaten which gave them some excuse. 

"Anyway, I will be explaining the method on the Moonstone and some other... possibilities that other people or animals from other worlds could also be affected by the shattering of the moonstone and they might also be transported here. First up, my theory is that other characters from other universes could have fallen into this world just like me, or maybe right now it could be happening, in this case, we must stay alert and look out for anyone or anything that falls out of the sky so that we can help them find safety." I explained. Nobody responded. "Is anyone paying attention to me right now?! This is important!" I shouted. Everyone else sat up and nodded. Pure Vanilla said, "We need to find anyone else who would fall into our world to protect them, right?" I nodded vigorously to that. 

At least he was listening, Hollyberry and Dark Cacao's eyes were glazed over with watery tears as if they wanted to cry but couldn't because they were under the impression that they needed to be strong in front of the other people in the Council. I understood that part. They just found out that one of their best friends was their mortal enemy, who could blame them? In the meantime, Clotted Cream and Financier were staring at Dark Cacao, as if they were terrified that he would turn into the cacao monster again.

I yelled for them to pay attention as I summoned a whiteboard and a blue marker to show how the moonstone theory worked and glanced at them every once in a while to make sure they were listening to me as I wrote and drew how it would go. Basically, we would collect as many shards of moonstone to experiment on here in the Cookie Kingdom and I somehow got Clotted Cream to stay in the kingdom and bring some scientists here along with the elders of the Cremé Republic to help us, though the real reason about the elders part was so I could slap elder Custard to oblivion. 

As the meeting was coming to a close, a sudden extremely loud booming sound was heard and all of us ran out to investigate. We saw a large rift in the sky and there was something falling out of it. The rift closed just as quickly as it had appeared and I estimated where to teleport in order to rescue the person from the sky. I quickly formed a portal with the magic, leapt into the portal, then the sky, before grabbing the person's hand and summoned my spear to plunge down to safety. The person was unconscious, but I recognised her immediately when we landed on the ground

It was...

(558 words)

MUAHAHAHAHA! CLIFFHANGER! 

Actually, sorry about the shortness of the chapter and the cliffhanger. Anyway, hope you all like it so far! Try guessing the new character's name, and here's a hint: She is from another mobile game, like CRK, that is also extremely popular. Good luck figuring it out!

- CremeFrappe13