♣Hυηтєя x Exαмѕ x Oηє♣

Dedicated Too: mysterious-ana

Special Mention: TheInfinityOfMaybe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I feel super-duper bad about how long this took, especially after I promised it would be out forever ago, I offer an apology and a dedication to  mysterious-ana! Thank you for all your support! And sorry sorry sorry for taking forever!!! *gives you cookies*

I also give the Special Mention to  TheInfinityOfMaybe because she is seriously awesome! Please go check out her HxH fanfics "Who Is She?" And "Inky" They are  A-MA-ZING! She is actually the one that inspired me to make (and continue) this story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonpa's POV (Because why not?)

I watched as this girl- a rookie- struck up a conversation with Number 44 as if he hadn't just killed another applicant. 'Isn't she afraid? Or is she just stupid?'

She waved a casual good-bye to the Magician and walked back to her group of friends as if nothing had happened. I smirked to myself. 'Fearless or stupid, this one should be easy to break...'

With a friendly smile on my face, I approached the group and pulled out some of my 'special' drinks. (Anyone get the Hetalia reference? xD 2p! Iggy!) "You guys must be thirsty! How about a drink?" They all took a can.

"This tastes kinda funny.."

"This smells strange..."

Chou's POV

I couldn't believe Gon had decided to drink it! It could be poisoned! I shook my head and brought the can up to my lips.

"This tastes kinda funny..."

"This smells strange..."

Gon and I spoke at the same time, both of us immediately dumping the juice out. Kurapika and Leorio followed suit. Tonpa chuckled nervously, looking almost... guilty? 'So the drinks were poisoned... somehow.'

"Tonpa-san I think this juice is bad..." Gon said as he made a grossed-out face.

"I'm very sorry! I didn't realize the juice had gone bad." I rolled my eyes as this overweight baka bowed, clasping his hands in front of him as he apologized repeatedly.

"It's fine. You don't have to apologize. Is your stomach ok?" Gon asked him.

"Y-yes... I'm fine."

"I've sampled all kinds of mountain grasses and plants, so I can usually taste if something's gone bad!" Gon gave a closed-eyed smile.

"I have a really good sense of smell, because of where I grew up. Its easy for me to tell if something smells like it isn't good anymore."

"R-really? That's amazing... I'll-uh... see you around..." Tonpa was sweating buckets at this point. He basically just ran away from us. As soon as he was out of earshot I turned to my friends and said with a completely straight face, "The juice didn't go bad, he poisoned it. With what I'm not sure but he definitely messed with those drinks." Then I smiled. "I'm going to go check out the competition, alright? See ya~!" I waved as I walked off.