Chapter 4 (Meeting the Gray, Reunite With the Gold )

Chapter Four

Meeting The Gray, Reunite With The Gold

Greg

It is fifteen minutes before nine in the morning and I'm stuck between the New York traffic. I have important breakfast meeting today with one of my investors about the expansion of my business in Asia. The Kostas Global Hotel Incorporation is the most elite company in the world that is well-known to build luxuriously word-class hotel, casinos, malls, restaurants, and clubs across the globe. We dominated and rule Europe, America, Austria, and now our primary target is Asia. Our empire became stronger and stronger since I handle the company three years ago. The enlargement of my business is the main reason why I am here in this city. The second reason is to divorce Mandy.

I know right from the start that she won't agree to sign the papers in first trial. The incident last night proved how desperate she was. She used those water works and dramas to beg but instead of feeling sympathy, I only felt disgust and pity towards here. Remembering that I needed to fetch the documents I dialed my assistant's number and put my wireless earphone on.

"Good Morning Mr. Kostas," Roger, my assistant greeted on the other line.

"Roger, I don't need you on my meeting today. I want you to do something else for me. You have to fetch important papers from my wife, Amanda Kostas. Make sure that when you get the paper it is already sign. I will email you the address."

"May I know what type of document it is, sir?"

"It is a divorce paper. The woman was insane and she might send you away but my order is for you to get the signed papers. Do everything to make your job done. Don't leave unless you have the document in your hands. Hurry, I want it on my office by lunch."

"Right away, Sir."

I ended the call and send Roger the address of Amanda's apartment.

After ten minutes of driving, I finally reach my destination. It is one of the hundreds five-star hotel I own. I let the valet attendant took my car and enter the grand hotel. More than a hundred of my employees, mostly from Front Office department, were aligned wearing their smart uniforms and practiced smile to greet and welcome me, the big boss. It is the third time I visited this hotel and every time I arrived, they let their most handsome and gorgeous employees to greet me. I felt more powerful and influential with this treatment. I may not have a title beside my name such as king, prince or duke but I am more powerful than people who have them.

 I never put a single expression in my face when I walked passed my employees but I saw them bow all at the same time. I reach the elevator with two six other bellman following me to serve as my assistance. I push the button that indicates the 55th floor of the building. I waited for several minutes then the elevator door slide open indicating that we reached the floor. I walk through the expensive red carpet and went straight to the silver door. This section of the hotel is only used for important and restricted meeting of the board members of the hotel. It is a huge conference room that occupies the whole floor. Most of my hotels were designed by the most famous architect, engineers and interior designer and this room is one of their labor.

There is another room in here used for a meeting with a low quantity of people. I went straight to that room and settle myself into the wooden chair in front of a mahogany round table. After few more minutes of waiting Mr. John Williams has arrived.

My eyes widen a bit when he enters on a wheelchair carried by his uniformed nurse. Mr. Williams is a sixty-year-old business magnate who never seems to be tired of managing his company. The society said that he never leaved his position because his only son cannot be trusted with his business. His son is a stereotype heir, an easy going-no-future-no-ambition-playboy. If I were his son I will took over his position with no hesitation because his father owned the whole world. He has everything. Sadly, his son is a brainless stupid jerk.