"I think it's the pressure of not getting in trouble with her. Angelina is just starting to come around with him again, and I think she scares him more than he lets on." Ron chuckled, stealing a glance at his best friend. "Imagine what that Pink Toad would do to our quidditch team if he did anything-"

"Hedwig?!" I cut Ron off as the owl came in through the open window. She perched herself in front of us, making a few hooting noises as she looked at Harry. "Shh. He just fell asleep." I ruffled a hand in her direction, but that's when I noticed the feather's by her wing. "She's hurt." I looked towards Hermione who now moved towards the bird.

"It looks like something attacked her-"

"Like what?" Ron interjected. Hermione shook her head.

"Not sure. However, I don't think it would necessarily be a stretch to say the communication channels out of Hogwarts are being monitored." She glanced at Harry before she took the parchment from Hedwig's leg. "She shouldn't fly for a few days."

"He can use Chippy if he really needs to." I said quietly, opening the paper with Sirius' handwriting on it. "Tonight, same time, same place." I read. "Well, looks like Padfoot may be making another fireplace appearance." I sighed. "I just hope no one else has read it..." I ran my hands over my face and started to fill with worry.

"It was still sealed." Hermione pointed out. "But I don't think it would be very hard to reseal a scroll with magic." She looked just as anxious. "I don't really see how any of us could tell him not to show up when there's fear that that message could be intercepted, too."

"So we wait." Ron said curtly, pressing his lips together and nodding once.

"Wait and pray." I winced, thinking of any chance that Umbridge could possibly know what Sirius was up to. Harry only slept peacefully for another few seconds. I watched as his eyes seemed to dart back and forth behind the lids, dreaming almost. His body shuddered like a chill ran up his spine, his neck rolling as if it were stiff— just like he had done before back in Grimmauld Place. His eyes shot open without warning, making me gasp lightly from the surprise. "Godric, H. You scared me-" I clutched my chest and took a deep breath.

"Why were you watching me sleep then, creeper?" He rasped in a sleepy voice, the scratchiness making his voice sound a few octaves lower. I tried to control the blush I felt creeping up my neck, but something about his lower voice always made me want to act up...

"Ha Ha Ha. You're so funny." I crinkled my nose with sarcasm and pushed him from my lap, making him roll onto the stone floor. "Did you have a nightmare or something? Strange dreams?" I questioned, only being met with a groan in response. Ron couldn't contain his laughter while Hermione continued nursing Hedwig.

"No." He responded swiftly.

"Hegwig has an injured wing, by the way." Hermione finally informed him.

"I don't think she's the only one— ow!" He hissed, turning his arm over to look at it before he put his glasses on. "Kiss it better, you jerk." He demanded, shoving his already bruising elbow in my face. I rolled my eyes and pecked the skin, making him smirk in triumph. "You just kissed my wenis." He snickered. I choked on my breath, making him laugh just as hard as Ron now was.

"I hate you!" I swatted at him, feeling my cheeks burn a shade of red that matched the couches.

"Right, and my name is Ronald Bilius Weasley." Harry sat back down next to me on the couch, draping his arm over the back of the couch and trying to stop his chuckles. "You could never hate me." He gave my temple a lazy kiss. "Is she alright? What happened?" Harry finally flicked his chin towards his snowy owl.