"Damn never knew Capsicle had the courage to say stuff like that before. Even cussing I'm surprised but I gotta say-" Everyone turned to Tony who was talking and turned to face Nick Fury. "He is right you should be assuming anything about [Name] even though they have memory loss and forgets our names from time to time they are a really cool kid." The others agreed with what Tony said then leaving to go help Steve with looking for [Name]. When they were all walking out Fury just stood there re-thinking about what they all said about the small kid that they "adopted" a few days ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God damn it where is that kid at?! I've looked everywhere for them.. wait did they- no they wouldn't go outside without me noticing that someone left. Maybe they did-" Stephen was cut off from his mini panic sentence when there was a small firm tug on his cloak from behind him. Turning around just to find [Name] who he was just looking around for, for the past hour and a half. "Excuse me sir? Do you know where me and Kaburamaru are? We were wandering around looking at something but then got lost in this big place." [Name] kept going on and on, not once stopping from talking.

'This kid really isn't too bright to not talk to strangers.' Though one sentence caught Stephen's attention snapping him out of his train of thoughts. "Oh! I almost forgot! I also lost someone that was my dad? Brother? I don't know who but when exploring he looked sorta like you but I ran without him! So can you help me?"

When [Name] finished their long talk still looking up at Dr Strange. Tho Stephen had a midlife crisis in his mind of his own that was filled with just questions without answers. 'Dad? Isn't their dad Steve that adopted them? But why did they say that their dad looked like him? We're they referring to him as their dad? But they also said brother? Do they see me as their dad or brother? So what makes Steve adopt them?'

The questions just kept coming into Stephen's mind blocking everything out from the real world, that was until his cloak smacked him hard pulling him back into reality which was his life. "Wha?" Confused on what just happened, and who smacked him just to find out it was his cloak themself who was playing with [Name]. "Hey that tickles! Ahhh!! Sir, help me, they're attacking me with tickles!!!"

[Name] came rushing towards Stephen to hide behind them for the cloak that was just tickling them. If Stephen was being honest he could start getting used to this. Only if things like these last forever but [Name] was going to have to go back to Steve- or... he could be their dad.

Looking over down at [Name] who was giggling at the cape that was tickling them. On the other hand it wouldn't hurt to have them stay here for a little while right? I mean Steve wouldn't mind of course! [Name] is just meeting new people and family members that they should know.

Smiling at the thought of that, picking them up in his arms and walking over to the kitchen to get him and Kaburamaru some food seeing as it was lunch time already. "Where are we going Mr. Sir?" [Name] said confused as to where they were headed while the cloak was wrapping itself around Stephen again.

"We're going to the kitchen to get you two something to eat because you haven't eaten anything yet since you woke up." Stephen replied, giving a short smile before setting her down in a chair at the table that has three more chairs.

"Ohhh I didn't realize I was hungry when trying to find a familiar place so I wouldn't be lost." Stephen could only sweatdrop at their words that were coming out of their mouth. "Mhmm so what would you like to eat?" Looking over at [Name] who was no longer there in the spot Stephen put them in. 'Where did they go?!'

Stephen was now panicking a bit at the disappeared child. Filling a small rug on his pants making him glance down in front of him just to [Name] but a lot shorter, around 2'4, 1' 2 foot shorter than their original height. "I'm down here Mr!" The now shorter snake child spoke up giggling at the look on Stephen's face.