40|| The take down (Final)

Start from the beginning

Terry looked at all of them with confusion, he scoffed, "You think I'm the only one willing to go to these lengths? Their Sensei's, broke into my home tonight."

"My home! Attacked me, unprovoked. But here I am. The only one left standing. They think they're entitled to victory because their way is "right" and our way is "wrong."

"But that's now how it works. There are no morals to the story, no happy endings. Life isn't a fairy tale! It's a competitive sport! Right and wrong, there's no such thing. There are only winners.. and losers..."

"Cobra Kai are winners because we're willing to do whatever it takes to come out on top." Terry yelled out.

"Everything you did to try and stop me amounted to nothing but pain. You got your ass kicked, Danny-boy." He started to chuckle, "Now, you either accept that.. or I can kick it again right now." Daniel looked away to Sam and Anthony who were waiting.

"We're all with you, Daniel." Amanda said to Daniel, "Do what you have to do." She shared a glare with Terry.

Daniel walked out, Silver got ready to fight. "First, I took care of Chozen. Now you. This is where Miyagi-Do ends."

"Miyagi-Do existed before any of us. It'll be around long after we're gone. The roots are strong, so the tree will survive." Daniel said calmly as he got into his fighting position.

Avery and Pedro stumbled over to the Miyagi-Fang, Silver looked over for a moment than twisted back and threw a punch at Daniel.

He bent down when Terry tried to throw a round house kick, Daniel quickly got back up and kicked him in the face causing the taller man to fall to the floor.

He got up and went around Daniel who kept track of where he was going, getting into his position. Terry threw more, and Daniel blocked.

When he had ahold of Terry's arm he went under it like you would when trying to flip someone but instead he hit him under the arm,

he then pushed the man down to all three's while still holding his arm in place, like if he was gonna break the arm. Terry went to punch Daniel but it got caught between his leg and elbow.

When he got blocked he quickly got punched, Terry got back up again, both getting into position. Again both were throwing lots of combos.

Daniel with both arms punched Silver in the stomach sending him flying back to the wall, Terry was trying to catch his breath. Kim stood there on the sidelines with a disappointed look.

And with that Daniel got in position of the Crane kick as Silver picked up a trophy, he tried to turn back to hit Daniel but got kicked back.

The glass behind Terry broke and he fell down to the floor, "Holy shit that was badass!" Pedro yelled.

The group crowded Daniel while Cobra Kai started to take off their merchandise, starting with Kyler and Kenny who threw them on Terry.

Once that finished, ambulance and police sirens were heard outside so everyone rushed out to get help.

The police started to question everyone when they did. Avery was sitting on and ambulance with Pedro who were both talking to an officer.

She got her hand properly wrapped and helped, turning her head she let eyes with Robby who was walking over.

The girl stood up telling the cop she'll be right back as she continued to meet the middle with Robby. "Listen, I-I or you and apology as Tory one too."

"I know. We probably owe you one too, but right now all that matters is that we're both okay. And I'm also not in the mood to apologize so maybe just.."

"..Kiss me?" Robby smiled, taking a few steps towards her so both of their body's were close and touching. He took her face in one hand and pulled the girl in for a passionate kiss.

That lasted two seconds until Pedro came over and ruined it. "Look!"

They all turned their head over at the building to see Terry getting escorted in handcuffs to a cop car. "It'll be hard, to see the last thing of my mother to go away but I'm okay with it.."

Avery sighed turning to Robby and pulling him in for another kiss.

"The love birds are back together, not surprised to see that." The teenagers pulled away and looked at Mike who stood with a large smile,

"Dad!" She ran at him, arms wide open so that they embraced each-other. "Get over here, your basically part of the family now!" Mike called out for Robby who shrugged and went in for a group hug, later both Tory and Pedro joined in.

Mike pulled back and sighed, "Sometimes I wondered if your mother had Bad Luck, but it was her and her father. I'm glad that man is gone now."

"Me too," All the teenagers said together at the same time.

-
And with that, this story comes to an end. There will be major updates still but no more publishing. Thank you guys for 5K and all the votes!

This is the only story I've ever finished and I don't like the way the end turned out but it is what it is!

Beso's 💋
-EP

(Ps. You should read Mr.Diaz if you like Miguel🙊)