3

an hour passed by as i was now in a black laced thong with a black bralette expoing my breast and a pair of black chunky heels.

The song; go fuck yourself by two feet

i stepped out onto the stage and placed my hand around the pole as the music plays as i wrap my legs around the pole and lifted my self up spinningmy self around the pole as i do, as my legs are wrapped around the pole i leg go of the pole with my hands and lean back letting my exposed chest lean out more and letting my back arch slightly.

As he beat drops i loose my legs on the pole sending me shooting down before gripping the pole again before i reach the floor, slowly standing back up and gripping the pole again swinging myself up spinning myself on one leg.

i let myself down as the music ends and i get given a mic.

"I have the opportunity to let one lucky guys up here on stage to get a dance off of me, now hands up everyone."

i see hands raise apart from 1. guy at the bar next to his friend. hmm.

"You, guy at the bar with brown hair, next his friend. i choose you. get up here."

his friend nudges him as he shots his drink and stands up. i see him mouth words to him before locking eyes with me and walks up towards me
i head down the stairs place my hand out to him.

he scoffs then places his hand around my waist as we head up the stairs and he removes them sitting down.

"What a gentleman" i say laughing as i look back at the now laughing crowd.

i walked over towards the back of the stage and handed the mic back asking for a specfic song

SONG : Earned it by the weeknd

The song starts playing as i head back over to the man

the beat beat drops as i grab the mans hand and places them on my hips, i turn around andplace my arse on his crotch spreading my legs bending forwards grinding on his lap before lifting up andplacing my head on his shoulder.

i grip his hands and plae them on my breast as i hear him let out a small breath, i lifted myself up off of him and turned around placing myself on him lap he grips my hips again firmly as i place my face near his neck grinding on his now hard crotch i moved my face back to his and lowered his head so he's now looking at my exposed breasts.

the dance went on for another 5 minutes before i then got off and grabbed the mic off the man from behind the stage.

"That's all the dances i have time for everybody, i will be back here next saturday!" i hear the crowd sigh

i then turned around to the guy who has fully composed himself now and kissed him gently on the cheek before walking him off the stage.