Chapter 9

Tia pov

So after I sign the paper I get a gut feeling to rip it but I resist the urge to.

Afterwards the waiter brings the check out and I take out my wallet, Isaac does the same thing. I said " no no no I get to pay heck no am I gonna let you pay". Isaac says no I'm paying because I'm the guy I need to pay.

This made me mad I yelled at him JUST (Sigh)BECAUSE YOU ARE THE GUY DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU GET TO PAY.

And I dash out the cafe and run to my home. I have a very bad history with bills that's how my mom and dad divorced.

Once my mom and Dad divorced everything went downhill, my mom became a alcoholic and then committed suicide. my dad got so shaken up that he stole money from the bank and was thrown in jail and he killed himself while in there.

A bill spilt up my parents and killed them so whenever I go out to dinner I HAVE to pay.

Isaac pov

Why did she run out like that, all I wanted to do was pay the bill it's not that bad having a real man pay.

Well this day did not work well except the contract that's good now all we need is a real kiss. I have to report back to headquarters that it's taking a little longer than it should be.

Tia is one complicated but beautiful girl (Sigh) my mother was better than this.