Pilot

There were three sounds to be distinguished on a late Thursday evening.

The first was the sound of a girl screaming, begging for help as she was chased down a dark hallway. The second was a low humming from the speakers that played an eighties sounding R&B song. The third? Heaving breathing as two lips intertwined.

"Can you please turn the movie off?" The girl asked, pulling back with an uneasy look as she eyed the television where a cheerleader was being carved like a pumpkin. Y/n smirked, catching the fear on her face as she lifted up, hand hovering the remote.

"What's wrong? I thought you loved horror movies?" The girl shook her head, unable to move her eyes but clutching the back of Y/n's shirt which made the latter grow amusement. "You know what they say.. the cheerleader always goes first." Staying silent for a moment, Y/n slowly leaned forward before shouting in her face, "Boo!"

The girl jolted, her hand flying up to smack Y/n's arm as she laughed, finally turning the movie off. "You're a dick, Y/n." Pouting, the girl crossed her arms but watched as Y/n raised from the couch to grab the bottle of wine from the coffee table, quietly pouring them both another glass. "We have class in the morning, you know? Or did you forget?"

"You have class in the morning, Morgan. My first class isn't until noon." Y/n sat besides Morgan while handing her the glass, her right arm stretching along the back of the couch to be smooth. "And you only had two glasses, you'll be fine." Morgan eyed her as she took a small sip, then sat the glass on her lap. Y/n's eyes squinted over the glass as she took two gulps.

"What?" Morgan mumbled, feeling her eyes on her as she rubbed small nervous lines on the neck of the glass with the pad of her thumb.

"You never care about drinking on 'school nights' so, what's really up?" The air became thick with anxiety as they both sat, only the sound of music now keeping the air from a deafening silence. "Morg?"

"I think.. I'm ready." Y/n's frown turned to a wide grin as she tried to keep herself under control at the revelation. Morgan finally looked over, her breath held between her rib cage as she tried to read Y/n. "And I wouldn't want to be drunk because I want to remember my first time. Especially since it's with you."

The air went from anxious to excitement as Y/n leaned forward to sit her glass on the table. "Okay." Lifting up, Y/n held out her hand, eyes peering down confidently at Morgan. "Well I'm not going to let your first time be on my parents couch. Come to my room." Swallowing thickly, Morgan nodded before grasping her hand and letting Y/n lead her up the stairs.

Y/n wasn't new to the physical department. Some would even go as far to call her a nymphomaniac; which is why everyone was surprised when she decided to date the freshman cheerleader who's only ever dated one person in her life.

But why Y/n chose to settle down with her was unknown to everyone. Everyone beside herself.

Walking into the bedroom that could second as a studio apartment, Y/n turned to sit Morgan down.

"Turn bedroom speakers on." Y/n spoke into her phone, then setting it onto the nightstand beside the bed. Morgan stared up nervously as she ran a hand through her hair, smiling. "We'll go at your pace, okay? At anytime you can tell me to stop.. or go." Morgan blushed as Y/n smirked before kneeling onto the bed, softly being pushed to lay down.

The kissing began meshing with the music as clothes were disregarded, breathing gradually growing heavier by the second. The air was thick again, and so were the sounds escaping each of their throats.

Morgan grew louder and comfortable as she lost what she's always wanted to get rid of. Y/n was blissfully aware of that information as she watched, smirking internally.