Don't Call People Villians

-Izuku's Pov-

I was happy today. It was a good day of school and training. Now I am in Kaachan's room cuddled up with him. Yeah, he is explosive and pretty mean to me around others. But I get to see a side to him nobody else does. 

"Hey Kaachan?"

"What do you want nerd?" It wasn't yelled or meant to be mean. It has kinda just became an endearment. 

"What makes you act the way you do around others?" I was honestly curious. Why can't he be like this around the rest? 

"Tch. The others don't deserve this side of me." he grumbled out. But the tips of his ears had turned red. 

"Hm. Are you sure, Kaachan?" I pressed, knowing he was not telling the truth. 

"Would you just drop it already. It doesn't matter." he growled back. 

I sighed and decided to let it go for now. I didn't want to make him upset and be turned away again. He can be quite stubborn sometimes. Alright, who am I kidding. He is always this stubborn. 

"Okay Kaachan. Oh, I won't be here tomorrow afternoon. Lida, Uruaka, Todoroki, and I are going to the mall to hang out. I mean, you can come too if you want." I hesitated, peeking at him through my mess of green curls. 

He looked at me with a peculiar look. Sometimes I wonder what goes through his mind. 

"No, why would I want to hang out with you dorky friends?!" he exclaimed. I just chuckled and snuggled closer. It's okay. As long as I can be like this behind doors, I don't care. 

"Make sure you don't get lost this time! I don't want to have to come out there to find you!" he sounds a bit aggressive. But I could hear the concern behind the angry tone. I smiled brightly at him. He shoved my face away. 

"Quit trying to kill me with that smile!" I laughed. 

"Alright, well I'm heading back to my room. We need to get some sleep. Bye Kaachan!" I placed a quick peck against his lips as I skipped out of the room. Leaving behind a red faced Kaachan. 

I giggled to myself as I prepared to get into my bed. Once in bed, my eyes quickly found sleep.

The next day was great. Kaachan was even a little softer around some of our classmates. The others didn't notice, but I could tell. At least we are making progress. 

The day raced by so fast that suddenly it was already the afternoon. I ran off to Kaachan's room to tell him bye before leaving. After walking in I found Kaachan a mess. 

At first glance he seemed infuriated, but with a second glance I could see tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"Kaachan! What happened?" he jumped, startled there was someone in his room. "Hey, it's okay. It's just me." I said to calm him down. 

He fell against his bed, and I rushed to his side. He tried pushing me away, but I fought against him and held him. "What happened Kaachan?" 

He struggled for a minute before clearing his throat. "It's nothing. I'm fine. Just go, go be with your...friends." I didn't miss the way he said friends, so I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Katsuki Bakugou, if you don't tell me what happened..." I left the silent threat in the air. He looked at me wearily. Considering if he should tell me or not, I'm assuming. 

"They told me to quit talking to you. They-" he choked up and had to clear his throat again before continuing, "They-they said I would be.. better as a villian." he whispered. 

My grip on him tightened as what he said weighed on my mind. I tried breathing evenly, but it was not coming out that way. 

"Okay, I will be back Kaachan." I said quietly through tight lips. He tried pulling me back, but I shrugged him off and left his room. 

At the entrance Lida, Todoroki, and Uruaka were waiting patiently for me. I stepped closer to them, and others in the room watched us sensing something off about me. 

"You. You should be ashamed of yourselves." I breathed out. 

"Excuse me?" Uruaka replied in an offended tone. 

"How could you tell anyone that they would be better as a villian? Do you know what- I can't even- We can't be friends." I struggled through uneven breaths. 

"Can't be friends? So, you would rather be associated with that villian then? I can't believe you would do something so underneath you." Uruaka scoffed. 

The next second, everything went black. 

-30 minutes later- 

Thankfully, in the time that I can't remember I only destroyed a wall. And a door. And the floor. And possibly everybody's mental state, seeing as everyone keeps staring at me like I'm going to snap. 

In conclusion, don't call people villians. Even the villians had a reason to be where they are at.