Don't Hurt Izu's Fluffball

-Izuku's Pov-

It was another long day of training. I know I have to keep training harder, though. I have to make sure I live up to All Might's expectations of me. And the world. I am the next Symbol of Peace. 

But how exactly am I supposed to become the symbol of peace? I am barely controlling the quirk he gave me. But that is why I must train harder! A few more hours won't hurt anything. 

Oh, but Recovery Girl might yell at me for overworking myself. But what the others don't know can't kill them, right? It can't, right?!?!

Okay just calm down. 

"Yo." I screamed. There was not supposed to be anyone out here!

"Oh, Shinsou! What are you doing out here?" I asked, relieved it was not more villians.

He peered at me with sleep deprived eyes. "What are YOU doing out here? Shouldn't you be done with training by now?" 

I looked sheepishly at him. "Well, I thought a couple more hours couldn't hurt anything." I replied in a whisper.

He glared at me. "It can hurt a lot. You have plenty of time to catch up to a Pro's capabilities. Why are you in such a rush?" Hm. Shinsou does not normally talk this much. I wonder why it matters so much to him. 

"Hey, Shinsou. You okay?" He shuffled his feet beneath him. "OH, ALL MIGHT. Shinsou, I am so sorry. I forgot what day it was!" 

"It's fine. It's not like I was expecting much. Plus, it's just our movie night..." he paused and then mumbled, "...and cuddles." 

Since the sports festival we have regularly hung out. We have actually become pretty close friends and have set aside one night where there is no training or schooling. Just movies and cuddles. Plus, surprisingly, he has very fluffy purple hair. I love him!

WAIT. No, that's not what I meant!! I meant I love it! As in his fluffy hair, and his gorgeous purple eyes, and his surprisingly warm cuddles, and the way he doesn't talk much but when he does it is always something important, or the way his eyes follow me when in a crowd of people like I'm the only one in the room, or the way he is always looking out for me. 

It's just what great friends do! Honest, I don't like him! 

Great, now I look like an idiot in front of him just standing here staring at him while I monologue inside my head. 

I quickly go into motion gathering all my things and we head back to the dorms. Arriving there, I left him downstairs and told him I would be down in a moment. I wanted to take a quick shower. Which I did, I was back out and heading downstairs in 10 minutes. 

Upon coming downstairs, however, was chaos. The angry pomer- er I mean Kaachan was on one side of the dinner table and Shinsou was on the other. Mimicking each other running around the table. 

What in the world is going on?!? 

"LOOK HERE EYEBAGS! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT ABOUT ME?! HEH?!?" 

There was a mischievous glint to his eyes. Ah, Shinsou got bored. 

"Is that so, you angry pomeranian?" 

Kaachan looked about ready to blow. But right before I could step in, shit hit the ceiling and fell through the ground. 

"Look, here you MindFreak. Don't think I haven't heard about you. You. You are nothing but a villian!" Kaachan spit out. 

The whole room fell deathly silent. Even Kaachan's face turned pale after what he said. It was honestly something said in the heat of the moment. But Shinsou looked up and around him, at all the eyes staring at him. Most were sympathetic, or apologetic. Some looked like they might want to say something, but no words seemed to form for anyone. 

But all Shinsou saw were the eyes. The eyes he had always seen. The judging, hateful stares. He looked at all of them with an angry glare but as he ran off there were tears glinting at the corners of his eyes. 

After he left, it was so silent you could hear a pin drop. Kaachan stood there, frozen, barely processing what he had just done. 

I on the other hand, had processed it clearly. And kept it going in my head. And regardless of intentions or accidents, MY FLUFFBALL WAS HURT. 

"Katsuki." Everyone swung their heads around, just noticing I was there. Some backed away, fearful of the pure malice that dripped in my presence right now. Kaachan slowly turned his head towards me. You could tell it took everything in him to look at me, and how the color drained from his face. 

"You have two options. Option 1: you run, and you hide and hope I never find you. But I will. Option 2: You find Shinsou. You apologize, you beg on your knees for forgiveness if you have to. I don't care how you do it. But if you don't make your choice in two seconds, the choice will be option 1 by default just because I want to see you suffer." I seethed with unbridled anger.

Everyone around me stepped back, terrified. Kaachan quickly ran towards the direction Shinsou had run off in. 

-30min later- 

I am now sitting here happily cuddling my precious fluffball. Apparently, Kaachan was so terrified, he actually did go on his knees begging for forgiveness. And protection. But we won't talk about that.