I don't want to go through that again, but I was hoping since I actually broke up with him, people might be nicer but when it comes to the media you can never be too sure.

"Okay girl you need to wear something that screams your hoes could never do it like me." Christina searches through my closet, I wouldn't say I was fond of her manhandling my clothes but I didn't have the courage to say anything about it.

"What about this?"

I can't lie I really love the set, but I don't know if I can pull off an outfit like this

I can't lie I really love the set, but I don't know if I can pull off an outfit like this. After being compared all the time to Jason's mistresses, I've lost confidence in myself.

"I'm not sure Christina, isn't that a little much. And I don't even know where we're even going."

"Kristal this is nothing, there's worse outfits I could have picked. Plus where we're going is a secret but I can confirm it will make you feel better."

I was hesitant but I gave in, I didn't want to disappoint Christina so if I have to get out of my comfort zone then so be it.

"Fine." I get up off my bed and take the outfit out of Christina's hands. "I knew you would give in eventually." She smirks.

I'm probably going to regret this.

After getting changed Christina drove us to Val a new restaurant in New York, I never got the chance to go because Jason hated us going to New York, he hated the loud noise, the busy streets. He preferred staying in LA, but me on the other hand never liked LA, I never clicked with it.

"Reservation for two under Gonzel." I waitress nods as she leads us to our table, luckily it was in a more secluded part of the restaurant. "Isn't this place so nice?" Christina says as she looks around the floral design.

"Yeah it's really nice, I can't believe it's my first time coming here." I sigh as I flip through the menu. After looking through the menu for some time, a waitress came up to us and took our orders.

Christina and I took the time to catch up, since Christina lives in New York it's been ages since we've seen each other face to face. It was great talking to her again, it was hard for me to leave her behind when I moved to LA. But Jason reassured me that she will be fine.

"What about wrestling are you going to go back?" Christina asks as we eat our food. I never really thought of going back to the wrestling industry. "I don't know, I've not wrestled in almost six years."

"I know but I think it would be good for you. Get back on the road, having a distraction, reuniting with some friends and who knows you might hook up with some hot wrestlers." Christina winks at me, I roll my eyes at her antics. "Kristal give it a go, who knows you might actually enjoy yourself." She shrugs as we finish our meal.

I kept on thinking about what she said, I have nothing to lose. And it could be fun.

Jason made me quit wrestling because he said it was unattractive and he had enough to provide for the both of us. I was so disappointed when I made my retirement speech to the WWE universe, I spent years proving myself and working hard to get the women's championship just for all of it to disappear.

I was depressed for months, I wouldn't leave the house because I felt as if I didn't have a purpose anymore, without wrestling I had nothing to fall back on.

"You know what Chris, I'll give Vince a call tomorrow."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───