Unforgettable Past

Začít od začátku

As your best friend , I want you to be happy and move on with your life but as a normal person I'm not going to rationalize your wrongdoings and I want both if you to be happy . I'm not rubbing salt in your wounds ..... but you do know that it was your fault , right ?

Yes .... I – it was my fault . O-only mine . Taehyung accepted . Jimin hugged Taehyung tightly , rubbing his back to and fro . Jimin's eyes filled with tears as he heard loud crying of his best friend .

4 years back

Okay that's right . Just like that . Perfect . Wahh that's good . Awesome . The striking of the  flashlights and the voice of the camera shutters echoed in the room as a strikingly handsome man posed differently staring right at the camera lens . His long beautiful fingers clutched around the perfume bottle he is holding as he moved along as he posed .

First of all , let me introduce myself , I'm Park YN , President of Future Group . I'm sincerely thanking everyone who wholeheartedly came here to join with our happiness . As we all know , us , Future Group is  launching our new product , a new weapon to our lovely girls out there  , YN girl slightly turned towards her left where the perfume is , here it is , Elixir . A series of claps echoed the hall as the cameras flashed numerous times .

And one more thing , the hall again fell to silence as they all listened her words . We are very much happy to introduce the new member of our Future Group family , Kim Taehyung of BTS , our new ambassador . Taehyung stood up elegantly as he bowed to all the invitees .

The pleasure is all mine . His deep voice rang across the hall while his eyes fixated on YN .

That was start of their relationship . A friendship which soon bloom to a love relationship with the Young Business Tycoon , Park Family's heir and Singer of the world's biggest K-pop band , the most handsome man in the world .

Taehyung was the first one to express his love for her but YN simply rejected saying she don't want to be in a love relation . But Taehyung was hell blend in making her his . Her warm yet cold demeanor always pulled him to her as if she is a magnet and he is an iron nail , ready to glue on her .

He courted her for months with utter sincerity and she eventually got attached to him and fell in love with him . YN was a girl who was everyone's dream girl yet she was insecure about herself . Always worrying about what if she isn't good . Her ex boyfriend did his best in creating these insecurities in her and that was the reason she said she don't want to be in love again .

But Taehyung proved her wrong . He was the man who turned her insecurities her strength . He loved her madly as if there is no tommorow .

But after 1 year , everything started to change . He started to distance from her but she didn't noticed that as she was blindly in love with him . He couldn't felt the love between them . He knew she loves him and he loves her too . But not like the way he loved her at starting . There was something wrong between them . He loves her and he knows that but his heart tugged with pain whenever he was with her . As if an invisible wall was forbidding them to reconcile .

3 years back

YN walked towards the practice room as her lips adorned with a small smile . At halfway she met Yoongi and Jungkook , she casually talked with them for sometime before walking to her destination to meet her boyfriend .