𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Start from the beginning

She snaps and he slowly wakes up, looking around at all of the paintings and drawings of the Hyde that Xavier has done. His eyes drift to Vada and Wednesday.

"Welcome back." Wednesday says calmly.

"Where the hell am I?" Tyler asks in confusion.

"Somewhere no one can hear your screams." Wednesday smirks slightly. Vada looks away, frowning slightly.

"What's with the chains?" Tyler asks, pulling hard on the restraints.

"Don't ask stupid questions." Wednesday snaps.

"This is crazy! I'm a normie!" Tyler snaps. He looks at Vada. "Baby, make her stop. You know i'm just a regular guy."

"That's only half true." Wednesday steps forward. "Your father fell in love and married an outcast."

"Fine, she was an outcast. That doesn't make me a monster." Tyler looks at her.

"According to her person medical records, her postpartum depression triggered her condition." Wednesday reads from the papers.

"My mom had severe bipolar disorder." Tyler says, glaring at her.

"She was a Hyde." Wednesday says calmly. "Your father has been living in dread, never quite sure wether or not she passed her condition on to you."

Vada frowns. "Okay, Wens. Maybe not so much on the family stuff?"

"Don't." Wednesday says to Vada.

"Guys, Enid just texted." Ajax walks in. "Thornhill's suspicious. How long until he morphs into that.. thing?"

Wednesday sighs. "I suppose we'll have to speed up our agenda." She grabs a black case and opens it.

"What is that?" Vada asks. "You're seriously not going to hurt him, are you?"

"Yeah, what are you doing?" Bianca asks, seeing a huge saw like blade.

"Just some light torture, don't worry. I won't leave a mark." Wednesday says. "There's only one thing that a Hyde understands. Pain." She grabs a taser from her pocket and holds it up to Tyler's neck, zapping him.

"Get off of him!" Bianca yells out as Vada shakes her head, grabbing Wednesday's arm.

"Get. Off." She snaps lowly, eyes glowing red.

Wednesday steps back.

"Wednesday, let's just go to Weems okay?" Bianca asks as the others begin to leave.

"Weems won't help and Tyler is always one step ahead of his father." Wednesday says.

"You're on your own." Bianca scoffs and walks out.

"Don't hurt him! Just stop Wednesday!" Vada snaps, watching the girl grab another taser.

"What is Kinbott or should I say Laurel Gates, using you for?" Wednesday asks.

Tyler shakes his head. "Wednesday, please.."

"The body parts in the basement of the Gates Mansion, what was she collecting them for?" She asks.