𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

- A Murder of Woes -
1x8

"Do I look okay?" Vada asks, turning towards Enid. Her mood is down even though she's heading to see her boyfriend. She can't help but think about Wednesday's vision.

"You look great. Are you okay?" Enid walks over and gently hugs her. Vada doesn't pull away for once as she lays her head on Enid's shoulder.

"What do I do, blondie? What do I do if the one guy I actually fall in love with turns out to be a killer?" She asks.

"Just listen to your heart. Okay? Look, you and Wednesday did the research yourselves. Hydes are usually being manipulated and controlled. Yeah, maybe Tyler did the killing but did he really want to? He could be just as much of a victim as everyone else." Enid says.

"So, if he turns out to be the Hyde and I can prove he is being controlled.. and I still love him, you wouldn't blame me?" Vada looks up.

"I hate to say it but Wednesday is borderline psychopath and i'd take her no other way. Love is love and we can't chose." Enid responds.

Vada smiles softly and kisses her cheek. "Thanks, Enid. You're the best."

Crackstone's Crypt still holds a certain glowing memory for Vada. One she can't help but think about as she walks inside, looking at the exact spot they had their date. She really hopes this isn't right about Tyler.

She can hear Tyler and Wednesday speaking outside and slowly heads out there. She seems to be just finishing interrogating him. "I gotta hand it to you, injuring yourself at the Gates' Mansion was a massive misdirection tactic."

"Okay- Stop. Do you know how insane you sound right now?" Tyler snaps slightly. Vada stays on the concrete porch like area, watching them silently.

"I'm not a monster." Tyler defends.

"Why did you do it?" Wednesday asks.

"Do what?"

"Why did you hurt Vada? You could've simply ignored her and came after Enid and I but you stopped and injured her.. Why?" Wednesday crosses her arms.

"I didn't hurt Vada! Okay? Besides, if you really thought I was a monster, why would you risk bringing me out to the woods to confront me alone?" Tyler asks.

"Who said anything about being alone?" Wednesday asks calmly.

Tyler turns softly, seeing Bianca, Ajax, Yoko, and Vada. His eyes soften at Vada but she looks down. He walks over to her. "Baby, you don't seriously think im the monster do you?" He asks, gently pulling her close as he leans down to kiss her but Vada looks away, taking a step back from him.

His gaze hardens as he turns back to Wednesday. "Okay. I don't know what kind of sick joke you're playing but i'm out of here." He snaps angrily.

"Actually." Bianca walks in front of him, using her siren voice. "You're coming with us."

Tyler stares at her before beginning to follow them.

Xavier's drawing shed is small. A few of the students are waiting outside whilst Wednesday, Yoko, Bianca and Vada are inside. Tyler is chained to a chair, passed out thanks to Bianca's siren voice.