1:Fashion Sense

A soft groan came from the chest of All Might whilst he walked. He'd still not gotten used to the utter pain that his now quirkless body provided, or at the least, not in the mornings.

   Currently he was walking towards the entranceway of Yuuie, though in this case perhaps it would be his exit. There was a lot planned for that day, in particular he was going to attend and sort of chaperone for the only two students from class 1-A that hadn't passed the recent hero license exam. The two in question, being Todoroki and Bakugou.

    It was less than fortunate, he'll admit, that those two in particular were to fail the exams whilst the rest of their class managed to pass, not that he wasn't proud of them of course; in fact it was quite the opposite, but they were given a second chance at it on this day. So he volunteered to accompany the boy's alongside Present Mic to chaperone the two, as well as to sort of cheer them and the other contestants there with his presence. He may have been retired but he was still...

    "-All Might!", he exclaimed with a single moment of his buff form before deflating back into his usual skeletal true form. With the added bonus of blood coughing up from his lungs. "Bad idea...", he grunted.

    After wiping any remaining blood on his lip with a handkerchief, he made his way towards the exit and approached the side walk. Present Mic had told him that he'd grab the young students while he waited for their mode of transportation to arrive, that and he got a bit of a stomach gurgle for a snack for some odd reason, it being a small bus housing around eight seats. Though it strangely appeared to be running late.

    It was whatever honestly, if there was one thing being the top hero for so many decades taught Toshinori it was patience. Either that or it was literally beat into his skull by his teachers.

   There held a nice breeze in the air today, it honestly made him relax a small bit, what with being a full on teacher now and not just some special event instructor he slowly begun to understand why his sleep deprived coworker was so, him. A quick in take of air and a soft bit of the forever going pain in his side seemed to halt. Though he had to admit, what with the wind starting to blow, his hair started to stir up an itch on the side of his nose, and his eyes started to get dry from it as well.

    So he quickly stole himself to turn away from the wind and quickly scratch his nose, but as he opened his eyes; from the corner of them he saw a all too noticeable patch of green hair.

    He planed to call out the name he searched for as he fully turned towards the patch of green, with the owner being our protagonist himself. In his hands were a couple of bags of groceries and snacks that he'd planned on taking to the dorm rooms. The former number one hero's action of calling out to him was halted by something that would take no heed at all to the average person, his students posture.

    Now, do keep in mind here, this was Izuku Midoriya, the most famous shy guy around aside from maybe two others. So posture wasn't much of a concern for him as long as it meant keeping his head down in his shoulders, or at the least, that was how he used to be. Just about after the he retired, All Might could see a huge change in his predecessor's attitude, he was a lot more sure of himself, more confident, kept his head high more often then he did before. Of course the green haired bundle of sweetness was still his usual shy and timid self at most times, but it was slowly seeming to die out.

    Seeing such a slouched back, which he hardly did even how he was when they first met, and discomforted expression unto his face, it set off a few flags for him.

    With a calm, caring voice within his breath; Toshi reached up a waving hand and said, "Midoriya?".

    Calmly, Izuku replied with a slight raise of the hand in a wave, "O-Oh, hey All Might. Wh-What're you doing outside of Yuuie's gate?".